RemedySpot.com

Re: Schamroth's window test for clubbing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HAHAHAHAHA I can't beleive you posted this again... are you trying to tie us up for the week-end???Thanks Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

You knew this would bring back memories....and it did.....memories of the early days of this group, of Ginger.....and others....and your great sense of humor as we all tried to follow your engineer's direction.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> Subject: Re: I JUST POSTED 3 PICS IN MY ALBUM> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 4:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Lou,> > Sorry but it really doesn't look like your nails are clubbing, unless > > the photo doesn't show to much, here is link that show hands that do > > have clubbing of the nails...> > > > http://dermatlas. med.jhmi. edu/derm/ IndexDisplay. cfm?ImageID= -715791981> > > > Your hands look great.> > > > Take care,> > >