RemedySpot.com

Hello from St. Louis!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello to everyone!! Just an update from here. I'm on the transplant lung list at last. Have been through so many tests,blood work and am now going to rehab 5 days a week. So far I'm up to over a 1/2 mile in 30 mins. Not too bad for still waiting for a transplant. My allocation number is 42, the only fly in the ointment is my blood type is "B" positive and according to the interenet, only 8% of the population has that. The positive is that at present, I'm the only "B" type here at -Jewish now. So we're keeping our cell phones charged. St. Louis is a great city for exploring and for eating out. We're close to the Italian area and they have many great places to eat. Its difficult to keep weight off! HA! We've met many other patients from the midwest area and have formed our

support group right here. From to post-transplant receipients we've met, life is very good on the other side. I'm told to except bumps in the road of course, but the difference is mind blowing. The staff at BJ is excellent and take much care in their patients. Even the valet parkers are very kind and we took them a box of very good donuts last friday. So to all I say"Keep the faith and stay the course"! In my book its worth the cost!! Please keep me informed of your happenings if you wish. Stay well & safe. george IPF06-08 KS