RemedySpot.com

Heat.....Heat.....and more Heat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok, just venting as I'm about to go out. Yes, I knew July and August were months one couldn't do anything here. But, still....knowing and then being back in it are two different things. Think I'm going to head to the mall and just walk around inside it a bit. Otherwise, cabin fever is going to take over.

So, here's today's headline:

The forecast high for today is 104, with 106 on Sunday and 104 again on Monday. But some forecasters expect it to be even hotter — 107 on Sunday and 108 on Monday.

Or the warning:

DANGEROUS SUMMER HEAT IS EXPECTED TO INTENSIFY THROUGH THE WEEKEND WITH HIGH TEMPERATURES RANGING BETWEEN 103 AND 107 DEGREES SATURDAY THROUGH MONDAY. THESE HOT TEMPERATURES WILL COMBINE WITH MODERATE HUMIDITY VALUES TO PRODUCE HEAT INDEX VALUES BETWEEN 105 AND 112 DEGREES. THE HOTTEST DAYS ARE EXPECTED TO BE SUNDAY AND MONDAY.

Ok, should be use to it. Every day recently has been either 104 or 105. Every day in July was over 95. Maybe this will be another one of the August's where every day is over 100. Oh I can't wait for September.