RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ed, Sue , Zanna,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Lem, To bad my son doesn't live closer to you, he and his buddy love to go fishing. They would pick you up and take you with them. Boy I miss those days when he and I would go down to the river and fish. Someday he will be home again and we will go. What kind of fish do you fish for?

Sherri

lem1432 wrote:

Hi Sue, great to "see" you. Hows your dad feeling? Glad you got a lift on your van for your scooter. I am going over to this medical store today and get a application to see if I can get a scooter. I have a apt. with my rhummy tomorrow and I will get him to fill it out. I am feeling some better. Got up yesterday morn. about 3:30am with my heart trying to race again. UUUGGGG.... I hate that when that happens. I know what you mean about the heat, I live in central Okla. and the heat and humidity is awlful. We have central heat and air so I am thankful for that, but not the high elec bill. See, I am a equal gripper. lol You are so right about our hearts and souls needing healing. We live in sometimes hard and hurtful times. That is one reason this site is such a blessing. No one here to beat you down. We just all love each other and lift each other up. On that note I want to welcome Ed and say HELLO! You come in while I was in the hosp. I was DX with DM last July, it has been a roller coaster ride every since. Welcome into our family of friends. Hey Zanna, I love swap meets!!! I also love garage sales but beck doesn't like to go to them. Sometimes I can get ph to take me. That is where he found his lap top. That woman doesn't even like to go fishing! Can you imagine?? LOL You all take care, gonna go get some breakfast. Have a great day everybody. Lem > Welcome Ed. This is a great group of caring and well informed people. I do not post on a regular basis as I have never seen anyone on the list before withIBM. I know one man in Colorado with IBM and one woman in Canada with IBM. I too was diagnosed first with PM. Second muscle biopsy two years later showed IBM. I am a 77 year old woman and have just gone to the Scooter, as the walker is getting hard to use (even with swivel wheels). Got a lift installed in our van so I will have more freedom. Please feel free to email me at wsuegil@g... . OH yeah, just have to tell all of you I read the posts daily and feel like you are all family. Lem and Beck, so glad you are back with us. I missed you BIG TIME. Zanna, I was beginning to get concerned about you last week when I did not see anything from you. To you Vickie(a walking PDR) glad the weather is a little cooler. Where I live in Southeast Texas it is HOT and humid but I NEVER sweat, don't know why, so I just guess it is mostly because nearly everyone in this area have central air conditioning in their homes and I don't get out much so that pretty explains me not sweating. Dawn and Lem do not give up on your attempts at SSD. Do not be intimidated by these jokers that try to discourage you. We all pay into the system all our lives and you are entitled to benefits when you become disabled. I could rant and rave on this subject forever but I will try not to. ,Leilia (you have to stop falling). Venita , Lesley,Lynn, Teddi, Andy(keep on dancing) Sunshinemommie, and all the rest of you be assured I think of you daily and pray God's healing power will be present in your lives. Sometimes I think our hearts and souls need healing even more than our bodies.AND it is ok to CRY. Tears wash the windows of the soul. I am probably the oldest one in the group so I guess I think I can get away with giving advice. HA! Did'nt mean to be so long winded.Now arn't you glad I don't post often. I wish for each of you to be given the strength to do the things you feel you need to do. Hugs to ALL. Sue Gillespie

Hi Lem,

Now, I'm not bragging...but my daddy taught me how to fish. I can bait my own hook and take the fish off! Now cleaning it is a whole 'nother story! LOL!! Only fresh water fishing...never have been salt water fishing, have you? I haven't been fishing in several years now that my sons are all grown up, but I love it! But I'm like Beck, swap meets, yard sales, etc., do nothing for me. How's Beck doing? Hope you two have a fantastic day!

Lynn

"S. Berglund" wrote:

HI Lem, To bad my son doesn't live closer to you, he and his buddy love to go fishing. They would pick you up and take you with them. Boy I miss those days when he and I would go down to the river and fish. Someday he will be home again and we will go. What kind of fish do you fish for? Sherri lem1432 wrote: Hi Sue, great to "see" you. Hows your dad feeling? Glad you got a lift on your van for your scooter. I am going over to this medical store today and get a application to see if I can get a scooter. I have a apt. with my rhummy tomorrow and I will get him to fill it out. I am feeling some better. Got up yesterday morn. about 3:30am with my heart trying to race again. UUUGGGG.... I hate that when that happens. I know what you mean about the heat, I live in central Okla. and the heat and humidity is awlful. We have central heat and air so I am thankful for that, but not the high elec bill. See, I am a equal gripper. lol You are so right about our hearts and souls needing healing. We live in sometimes hard and hurtful times. That is one reason this site is such a blessing. No one here to beat you down. We just all love each other and lift each other up. On that note I want to welcome Ed and say HELLO! You come in while I was in the hosp. I was DX with DM last July, it has been a roller coaster ride every since. Welcome into our family of friends. Hey Zanna, I love swap meets!!! I also love garage sales but beck doesn't like to go to them. Sometimes I can get ph to take me. That is where he found his lap top. That woman doesn't even like to go fishing! Can you imagine?? LOL You all take care, gonna go get some breakfast. Have a great day everybody. Lem > Welcome Ed. This is a great group of caring and well informed people. I do not post on a regular basis as I have never seen anyone on the list before withIBM. I know one man in Colorado with IBM and one woman in Canada with IBM. I too was diagnosed first with PM. Second muscle biopsy two years later showed IBM. I am a 77 year old woman and have just gone to the Scooter, as the walker is getting hard to use (even with swivel wheels). Got a lift installed in our van so I will have more freedom. Please feel free to email me at wsuegil@g... . OH yeah, just have to tell all of you I read the posts daily and feel like you are all family. Lem and Beck, so glad you are back with us. I missed you BIG TIME. Zanna, I was beginning to get concerned about you last week when I did not see anything from you. To you Vickie(a walking PDR) glad the weather is a little cooler. Where I live in Southeast Texas it is HOT and humid but I NEVER sweat, don't know why, so I just guess it is mostly because nearly everyone in this area have central air conditioning in their homes and I don't get out much so that pretty explains me not sweating. Dawn and Lem do not give up on your attempts at SSD. Do not be intimidated by these jokers that try to discourage you. We all pay into the system all our lives and you are entitled to benefits when you become disabled. I could rant and rave on this subject forever but I will try not to. ,Leilia (you have to stop falling). Venita , Lesley,Lynn, Teddi, Andy(keep on dancing) Sunshinemommie, and all the rest of you be assured I think of you daily and pray God's healing power will be present in your lives. Sometimes I think our hearts and souls need healing even more than our bodies.AND it is ok to CRY. Tears wash the windows of the soul. I am probably the oldest one in the group so I guess I think I can get away with giving advice. HA! Did'nt mean to be so long winded.Now arn't you glad I don't post often. I wish for each of you to be given the strength to do the things you feel you need to do. Hugs to ALL. Sue Gillespie

Hi Lem,

Thank you for the welcome it is a great bunch here and I look forward to

chatting with everyone. We are a truly a diverse group and seem to be able

to help each other with the few words we all share.

Ed

>

>Reply-To: OurMyositis

>To: OurMyositis

>Subject: Re: Ed, Sue , Zanna,

>Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:39:55 -0000

>

>Hi Sue, great to " see " you. Hows your dad feeling? Glad you got a

>lift on your van for your scooter. I am going over to this medical

>store today and get a application to see if I can get a scooter. I

>have a apt. with my rhummy tomorrow and I will get him to fill it

>out. I am feeling some better. Got up yesterday morn. about 3:30am

>with my heart trying to race again. UUUGGGG.... I hate that when that

>happens. I know what you mean about the heat, I live in central Okla.

>and the heat and humidity is awlful. We have central heat and air so

>I am thankful for that, but not the high elec bill. See, I am a equal

>gripper. lol You are so right about our hearts and souls needing

>healing. We live in sometimes hard and hurtful times. That is one

>reason this site is such a blessing. No one here to beat you down. We

>just all love each other and lift each other up. On that note I

>want to welcome Ed and say HELLO! You come in while I was in the

>hosp. I was DX with DM last July, it has been a roller coaster ride

>every since. Welcome into our family of friends. Hey Zanna, I love

>swap meets!!! I also love garage sales but beck doesn't like to go to

>them. Sometimes I can get ph to take me. That is where he found

>his lap top. That woman doesn't even like to go fishing! Can you

>imagine?? LOL You all take care, gonna go get some breakfast. Have

>a great day everybody. Lem

>

>

>

>

> > Welcome Ed. This is a great group of caring and well informed

>people. I do not post on a regular basis as I have never seen anyone

>on the list before withIBM. I know one man in Colorado with IBM and

>one woman in Canada with IBM. I too was diagnosed first with PM.

>Second muscle biopsy two years later showed IBM. I am a 77 year old

>woman and have just gone to the Scooter, as the walker is getting

>hard to use (even with swivel wheels). Got a lift installed in our

>van so I will have more freedom. Please feel free to email me at

>wsuegil@g... . OH yeah, just have to tell all of you I read the

>posts daily and feel like you are all family. Lem and Beck, so glad

>you are back with us. I missed you BIG TIME. Zanna, I was beginning

>to get concerned about you last week when I did not see anything from

>you. To you Vickie(a walking PDR) glad the weather is a little

>cooler. Where I live in Southeast Texas it is HOT and humid but I

>NEVER sweat, don't know why, so I just guess it is mostly because

>nearly everyone in this area have central air conditioning in their

>homes and I don't get out much so that pretty explains me not

>sweating. Dawn and Lem do not give up on your attempts at SSD. Do

>not be intimidated by these jokers that try to discourage you. We all

>pay into the system all our lives and you are entitled to benefits

>when you become disabled. I could rant and rave on this subject

>forever but I will try not to. ,Leilia (you have to stop

>falling). Venita , Lesley,Lynn, Teddi, Andy(keep on dancing)

>Sunshinemommie, and all the rest of you be assured I think of you

>daily and pray God's healing power will be present in your lives.

>Sometimes I think our hearts and souls need healing even more than

>our bodies.AND it is ok to CRY. Tears wash the windows of the soul. I

>am probably the oldest one in the group so I guess I think I can get

>away with giving advice. HA! Did'nt mean to be so long winded.Now

>arn't you glad I don't post often. I wish for each of you to be given

>the strength to do the things you feel you need to do. Hugs to ALL.

>Sue Gillespie

>

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

Lynn

There is a wide variety of fish around here.

Catfish probably heads the list. Also our

creeks are......now how should I explain?

My husband who had lived in Wash. all

his life took one look and said the creek

was thick enough to plow. Where we

lived it was also red.....they don't call

Oklahoma " Red Earth Counry " for nothing.

LOL

Teddi

mailto:teddifromok@...

Lem

I have to agree with beck that fishing is

BORING. Don't know how she can resist

garage sales, etc. though......who knows when

you might find that " treasure "

Teddi

So Barry told me, Teddi. He said they roll t-shirts in the dirt and sell them! They also brought me a bag full of rose rocks. But Barry does fish out there..don't know where he goes. What's the news on your chair? I don't think I've seen a post about it...

Lynn

TeddiFromOK@... wrote:

LynnThere is a wide variety of fish around here.Catfish probably heads the list. Also ourcreeks are......now how should I explain?My husband who had lived in Wash. allhis life took one look and said the creekwas thick enough to plow. Where welived it was also red.....they don't callOklahoma "Red Earth Counry" for nothing.LOLTeddimailto:teddifromok@...

I believe that Oklahoma is the only (or at

least one of the few) places where you can find

the rose rocks. I have beaded around them

for necklaces.

Hey Lady, if when you come back to visit

Barry I don't get a call from you you are

in serious trouble!!! What part of OKC do

they live?

Teddi

Lynn

Yes, the chair.....the one that would be here

in 2 - 3 weeks. It's not here yet! Called them

the only day and all they said was it hadn't

come in yet and they would call.. GRRRRR

Teddi

That's ridiculous, Teddi!! I would be hounding the heck out of somebody

until I got my chair. Go get 'em, girlfriend.

Dawn

TeddiFromOK@... wrote:

> Lynn

>

> Yes, the chair.....the one that would be here

> in 2 - 3 weeks. It's not here yet! Called them

> the only day and all they said was it hadn't

> come in yet and they would call.. GRRRRR

>

>

> Teddi

> mailto:teddifromok@...