RemedySpot.com

Re: I GOTTA SEND YOU THIS FROM YAHOO/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sher, I'm not sure if this going to help or not....it might also be a problem with Outlook Express,

have you checked their "Help" button to check to see what it says about not being able to sign-into

groups...I believe Outlook Express calls them Newsgroups?

With the screenshots etc...yahoo told you do that's very unnaceptable...because they have techical

support to check if anything arises on the website and they should fix it right away before it reaches

out to consumers, whom everyday use their website....Sometimes as you may also find with computers,

is we have to keep their programs updated so they'll continue working...because if we don't they'll stop

working etc and more problems are created....

May I suggest a few things.....(it would only take 2-5 minutes for each suggestion)

1. If you don't know below are the following steps...easy to do

-Open Internet Explorer any website you want...for example Yahoo.com

-On top you'll see for example: Files, Edit View, Favorites, Tools, Help

-Click on the help button, go down were it says About Internet Explorer

-Click on it and it should say 7.0

You might want to ckeck you which version of Internet Explorer you have...I don't know

which IE you're using, if you're using Internet Explorer 6, you might want to upgrade it to

Internet Explorer 7.0

Before you upgrade read what they have to say about IE 7...and you can decide afterwards

Here's the website for upgrading to IE 7, with more information, it's a free download

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/default.mspx

2-....because I don't use Outlook Express and don't know how they work...I'll tell you with what

I do with mine and I sign in to yahoo.....because that's the e-mail I provided to receive messages

from the group.

It doesn't matter though which e-mail address you provided to receive messages because it's the same

process for all of them.

-Do you have a Yahoo e-mail address?....if yes....type in Yahoo.com is for the US, and Yahoo.ca is for

Canada

-When the page comes up, on your right hand corner you'll see Check your mail status: Sign in and you

click on it

-It's going to ask your Yahoo ID and password

-if it's correct it will sign you in automaticaly and you'll be able to see the posts from the board (if you

have provided the yahoo e-mail to receive your messages)

3-what I do next is if I want to see other stuff on the example: pictures, polls etc....

-I open a new page, I type in...http://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/home.htm

-I click http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/, which I'm automatically signed-in

As I said I hope it helps...

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Guest guest

Thanks Irene... I've done all that.

Sure is a dilemma.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I GOTTA SEND YOU THIS FROM YAHOO/Sher

Hi Sher, I'm not sure if this going to help or not....it might also be a problem with Outlook Express,

have you checked their "Help" button to check to see what it says about not being able to sign-into

groups...I believe Outlook Express calls them Newsgroups?

With the screenshots etc...yahoo told you do that's very unnaceptable...because they have techical

support to check if anything arises on the website and they should fix it right away before it reaches

out to consumers, whom everyday use their website....Sometimes as you may also find with computers,

is we have to keep their programs updated so they'll continue working...because if we don't they'll stop

working etc and more problems are created....

May I suggest a few things.....(it would only take 2-5 minutes for each suggestion)

1. If you don't know below are the following steps...easy to do

-Open Internet Explorer any website you want...for example Yahoo.com

-On top you'll see for example: Files, Edit View, Favorites, Tools, Help

-Click on the help button, go down were it says About Internet Explorer

-Click on it and it should say 7.0

You might want to ckeck you which version of Internet Explorer you have...I don't know

which IE you're using, if you're using Internet Explorer 6, you might want to upgrade it to

Internet Explorer 7.0

Before you upgrade read what they have to say about IE 7...and you can decide afterwards

Here's the website for upgrading to IE 7, with more information, it's a free download

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/default.mspx

2-....because I don't use Outlook Express and don't know how they work...I'll tell you with what

I do with mine and I sign in to yahoo.....because that's the e-mail I provided to receive messages

from the group.

It doesn't matter though which e-mail address you provided to receive messages because it's the same

process for all of them.

-Do you have a Yahoo e-mail address?....if yes....type in Yahoo.com is for the US, and Yahoo.ca is for

Canada

-When the page comes up, on your right hand corner you'll see Check your mail status: Sign in and you

click on it

-It's going to ask your Yahoo ID and password

-if it's correct it will sign you in automaticaly and you'll be able to see the posts from the board (if you

have provided the yahoo e-mail to receive your messages)

3-what I do next is if I want to see other stuff on the example: pictures, polls etc....

-I open a new page, I type in...http://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/home.htm

-I click http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/, which I'm automatically signed-in

As I said I hope it helps...

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.