RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi, New user introducing himself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Hermano Mio, Welcome and be at peace. When next you have an opportunity to rest, calm your mind, with your Heart. Think of your fondest memory and relive it, leaving the future to the future. As for the pain, May Creation manifest Healing and Comfort, together with the Peace of Mind that comes with your fondest memory, so that you may rest and serve your friends, as you have chosen to do. You are a shining light that burns brightly, but needs a rest, so as not to burn-out. Rest well. Much Love Markmalkauns1977 <malkauns1977@...> wrote: Hi , I have recently joined this group.I am shy and...I have been wanting to ask for help for a few days now.I cannot sleep, and my whole body is in pain. Unknown reasonsI keep sending light to every sentient being.I also wanted to gift with music as i am manager of a non-profit / record label in spainfor people with mental health problems, as i am a musician i help them compose music to build up their self-esteem and keep them active and not in isolation from social life. It also heals them to be creative and that is good for everyone.I am From Spain so my English can be misunderstood sometimes. You can listen to the music at http://www.ekatiya.org (It is free at the website)It is not promotion as it is not for sale. Free for everyone. I thank you all for this positive group i am glad to have

foundLove and lightand healing energy to everyone. It is 6,20 am in Madrid and still have not slept

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.