RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher/Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy... right this minute I'm fighting tears. I think I'm feeling what you may feel when you must now use the wheelchair. I didn't realize this has happened. I HATE THIS DISEASE!

DAMNIT! I'm sending you a big warm MamaSher hug and praying for your comfort.

I so regret we cannot meet Peggy. I look at your pictures frequently. Remember to post me a picture of your beautiful porch in the summer time. I can picture us there at half past three, having tea together and giggling over silly things.

I love you.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Peggy/Joyce

Ya know I have been thinking about that and it scurrred me so much yesterday I walked right into my pew without stopping.. lol then--coughed my head off. I just may do that next week. I think about all you do and I feel like such a big cry baby. I guess we'll have to meet somewhere for a little street race.. sounds like fun to me. lol

My Grandson turned 18 May 3ed is graduating right now.. I couldn't go because I don't have anymore E tanks.. GRRRR

Apria comes tomorrow. I told them to bring me 10. We'll see if that lasts. I am not sure how many I need a month since I am on 8L. I really do hate this stupid inconsiderate disease. But Love you.. We can fight together.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

Peggy,

Whip out that wheelchair. I have to use mine every time now. That is o.k. People are much nicer to me.

I do not like it, but the alternative is very low saturation and weakness and the possibility of falling flat on my face in front of God and everybody. So, me and my tubes and tanks pile in the wheelchair and get pushed in to church. Works for me!

You just do what you gotta do!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > Peggy,> > How are you doing today? Did you make it to church? We all went to > Sunday School, then church, then to eat a sandwich, home for a > minute, then went to the piano studio for the recital. Everyone was > great! I played first, 2 pieces. Then refreshments, cookies & > Coke! Now we are all at home unwinding before we go back to church > at 6:30 to hear our senior adult choir's musical.> > I hope are feeling well today!> > Love & Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > P.S. I also played handbells today at church.>