RemedySpot.com

Re: Reply to Kerry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kerry, Thank you for that. Sometimes as new, we just do not know how to get around. Not only are you recently overwhelmed with your DX, sometimes we just do not have the knowledge to use those tools or how. It is a good thing to point that out. Thanks !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Reply to Wayne and advise to newbies, etc

Kerry here. As always behind in posts, but feel the need to reply here. I want to throw some advice out there. I see here that you note this is your 2nd try. We all have our different ways to "keep up" w/ this board. I stupidly try to read all the posts. I do that because I think people come here to be heard and so I feel if nothing else that my reading validates that need. I also don't want to ask something they've already answered or maybe bother w/ a reply if somebody has already filled the need. I only say this is stupid because I do not have close to the time needed to keep up. So while I take the time to read it does cut me off from time to "participate" . Like everything in my life I'm learning maybe this needs to be readdressed to find balance. Hmmmm. Anyhow, I guess I don't know what you are looking for and not getting. You ask for any info... that's a little broad. It does sound

like you have read mine or others posts on the topic because said the tests don't sound as bad as some of the posts you'd previously read on the topic. Oh well, enough guessing and trying to interpret. Here's my advise to you and and to anyone not getting the info they want/need and for the newbies of course. Use the tools available here to search. Click on messages and do a search by a word like transplant or evaluation. You can do an advanced search and search by author, subject line, message body, etc. This is a better way to get info than just looking for a reply to your post I promise. Just off the top of my head I can remember posts on evaluation and transplant from Leanne, Joyce, Judy, Gwynne, myself, Zena, Tina, Bruce, I'm blanking on the newest to get on the list at St. Louis from Kansas City. For newbies, you can do this on anything. Some of the topics of late have been

done time and time again and you can find some great info on those that have asked long before you. Look up a particular person's first post. Looking for prayerful inspiration search Ginger's posts. Looking for highs and lows and will, you all see Joyce and you can check out L. If someone posts and you don't remember their tale, search their name as author. Search on abbreviations, prednisone, supplements, sleep apnea, depression, PFTs, oximeters, anything. If you don't use this tool you are missing out!Always the expert and full of advise (I got so many 2 cents, I must be rich),Kerry 37 IPF '01 S. IN>> Dear All,> > This is my second

try.> > Is there anyone out there on our group who has had a lung transplant> (or is waiting for one) and would be willing to share experiences?> > I have just finished intake and am awaiting the 3 days of testing to> determine my status.> > Best,> > Wayne Hening> 63/IPF 5/06>

Guest guest

Thanks so much for the feedback. As a newbie - I am lost with all the posts - your help is much appreciated. adragonflymcs wrote: Kerry, Thank you for that. Sometimes as new, we just do not know how to get around. Not only are you recently overwhelmed with your DX, sometimes we just do not have the knowledge to use those tools or how. It is a good thing to point that

out. Thanks !! God Bless !! dragonflymcs Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Reply to Wayne and advise to newbies, etc Kerry here. As always behind in posts, but feel the need to reply here. I want to throw some advice out there. I see here that you note this is your 2nd try. We all have our different ways to "keep up" w/ this board. I stupidly try to read all the posts. I do that because I think people come here to be heard and so I feel if nothing else that my reading validates that need. I also don't want to ask something they've already answered or

maybe bother w/ a reply if somebody has already filled the need. I only say this is stupid because I do not have close to the time needed to keep up. So while I take the time to read it does cut me off from time to "participate" . Like everything in my life I'm learning maybe this needs to be readdressed to find balance. Hmmmm. Anyhow, I guess I don't know what you are looking for and not getting. You ask for any info... that's a little broad. It does sound like you have read mine or others posts on the topic because said the tests don't sound as bad as some of the posts you'd previously read on the topic. Oh well, enough guessing and trying to interpret. Here's my advise to you and and to anyone not getting the info they want/need and for the newbies of course. Use the tools available here to search. Click on messages and do a search by a word like transplant or evaluation. You can do an advanced search

and search by author, subject line, message body, etc. This is a better way to get info than just looking for a reply to your post I promise. Just off the top of my head I can remember posts on evaluation and transplant from Leanne, Joyce, Judy, Gwynne, myself, Zena, Tina, Bruce, I'm blanking on the newest to get on the list at St. Louis from Kansas City. For newbies, you can do this on anything. Some of the topics of late have been done time and time again and you can find some great info on those that have asked long before you. Look up a particular person's first post. Looking for prayerful inspiration search Ginger's posts. Looking for highs and lows and will, you all see Joyce and you can check out L. If someone posts and you don't remember their tale, search their name as author. Search on abbreviations, prednisone, supplements, sleep apnea, depression, PFTs, oximeters, anything. If you don't

use this tool you are missing out!Always the expert and full of advise (I got so many 2 cents, I must be rich),Kerry 37 IPF '01 S. IN>> Dear All,> > This is my second try.> > Is there anyone out there on our group who has had a lung transplant> (or is waiting for one) and would be willing to share experiences?> > I have just finished intake and am awaiting the 3 days of testing to> determine my status.> > Best,> > Wayne Hening> 63/IPF 5/06>