RemedySpot.com

Hello and Welcome new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello again family!I want to second on welcoming all our new members today, and let everyone know that I have been absent because I was trying to finish my yard sale.To our new members, please make yourself a home, We are very much a family here and we can be a chatty bunch sometimes, but nonetheless, we are proud to hold each others hands through good and bad times. Please, when you feel the time is right, introduce yourself to the group, ask questions, post announcements, ask for prayers/healing, or just to discuss something you find interesting.This week, I hope... I will be posting our new schedule of projects, so if you have any suggestions for new projects to be added, please do it, this is the right moment. We have some other announcements to make as well. We will need some help to organize and launch the Global meditations for Burma, So .. if you want to help, I will be here. Much love and respect to all,Liane