RemedySpot.com

A Hallmark E-Card ( to Laurie)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Laurie,Thank you for your well wishes, do not stress my dear, everything is fine.You did nothing wrong, believe me. I want to know how are things with you, and see what I can really do for you, honey!I sold my house, and I will have to be out of it by May 29th. The pickle is, I did not find a place for the kids, or a new house in Virginia, since I lost the other one I reserved, because the first escrow did not go through.I know I am a lousy friend ( I have been a very lousy one lately!) But I really need to talk to you, before I leave CA. Much love to you, and please rest your heart, You really did not do anthing wrong.Liane > Liane Legey has sent you a Hallmark E-Card.> > > If you recognize this name, click the link to see your E-Card.> http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=EG0346622842169M261646925Y & product_id= > If this name is not familiar to you and you're concerned about online security, please use the following steps: --> > Visit http://www.hallmark.com/getecard > Enter your e-mail address in the Original Recipient�s E-Mail Address box. > Enter EG0346622842169 in the Confirmation Number box. > Click Display Greeting. > Want to send an E-Card too ? Visit www.hallmark.com/ecards > > To view Hallmark�s privacy policy or for questions, visit www.hallmark.com, and click the links at the bottom of the page.> > > > Hallmark Cards, Inc., 2501 McGee, P.O. Box 419034, Kansas City, MO 64141 > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > something you don't want !>