RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Jack Fibrosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack, How are you? I found an article he that states the following:

IPF is a serious condition. About 200,000 Americans have it. About 50,000 new cases are diagnosed each year. IPF affects mostly people 50 to 75 years of age.

The article is here:

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/ipf/ipf_whatis.html

However there are children whom have also developed such:

http://www.childfoundation.us/

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Re: Fibrosis Help

Jack, In Jan. this year I called our local paper and was interviewed and they did a video. I had a few calls on it and I still have people ask if that that was me. I know this group can come up with ways to bring attention to this crummy disease. Anything we can do helps us all. I would give anything to be able to do more. Whatever you can do will be great.

The bad part of this is that several celebrities have died of it and we just don't get the recognition this disease needs.

It is a mystery.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Muchas gracias, mi Senorita,

You & Beth have given some good figures and sources. I don't know where I'm going with this, but that will come as I get better educated.

Tu amigo,

Jack

Jack, In Jan. this year I called our local paper and was interviewed and they did a video. I had a few calls on it and I still have people ask if that that was me. I know this group can come up with ways to bring attention to this crummy disease. Anything we can do helps us all. I would give anything to be able to do more. Whatever you can do will be great.

The bad part of this is that several celebrities have died of it and we just don't get the recognition this disease needs.

It is a mystery.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Jack, Carino Mio

I know that your heart will guide you in the right direction. You have wisdom and will be able to find the additional knowledge you need to make an informed decision. Did you get my pictures of my hills? They use to be my hills, we would pick fresh fruit, fresh herbs to cook, camp by the river and cook, climb the canyon, so many wonderful memories. Raised animals, shared the fruits of the earth, I miss a lot of that. I took six hour walks up and down hills. Those were the days !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

It is a mystery.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Thank you Jack, I am walking with you !! Aways !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

It is a mystery.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Sher you do know the changing of the leaves is what started our get together in Chattanooga. Oh to do that one more time...NOW.. Did you read the post about Kenny being in Portland. I wanted to get in his suitcase but that just didn't go far..lol Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."