RemedySpot.com

Re: FEV update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

a... I'm no help with the "numbers"...someone else will reply to that I'm sure. I don't track my numbers or I would get goofy and get paralysis of analysis!

I pretty much go by how I feel and what my Dr. tells me.

What does your Dr. tell you about increasing sob? (shortness of breath). I am now on O2 during exertion and always sleeping. I notice more sob frequently and just go put on the O2 for awhile. Sometimes my sats are not too low but the O2 seems to help. "If it works don't fix it"..lol

I wanted you to know that I did read your post and I notice you have the dreaded Fibromyalgia...me too. That certainly compounds everything doesn't it?

When were you dx (diagnosed) with IPF? I must have missed that post....

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

FEV update

Hi Folks,I am STILL waiting to see a new pulm - have an appt July 10th. Also have an appt at Mayo in ville on July 24.In the meantime - my stats are not so good. I am measuring my O2 on a regular basis - it is in the 90's with 4L -- However I am also measuring my FEV1 and PEF with microlife. In the past week, my lung capacity is running an average of 45%. I don't think that is very good. Does anyone else use one of these tracking methods?One year ago it was at 68% ... and I am unable to do anything without being breathless. Is it going down fast, or am I imagining it?Any advice would be appreciated. You all have so much knowledge that it amazes me.a IPF COPD Fibromyalgia