RemedySpot.com

Re: For Guy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The next time I am fighting for a breath of air and I look at my pulse ox to check my saturation to see if I should turn up the O2 I will think of your post in reference to my dilema. Have a nice day.

Amy

Hi Amy, saturation, is the amonut of gray in a particular color. A color with more gray is considered less saturated, while a bright color, one with very little gray in it, is conidered highly saturated. Take care. Guy >> Last night I posted a question only one person took the time to answer. I reallly need help and wanted to know what has everyone been told re: saturation should it be 93 95 etc should one person have 6 lpm to get 97 or 4 to get 93? Only one person took the time to answer (thank you Peggy) do you have to know everyone to get an answer. Please help. >

Guest guest

Sorry Amy, it was a bad joke. Here is a better on; The

family just moved into their new home when a neighbour asked five-

year old Tommy how he liked it. " it's great " Tommy said. " I have my

very own room and my brother has his own room, and has her

own room too! But poor mom, she is still with dad " .

Just though I put a smile in your day. Again sorry that I offended

you. I really hope you feel better. Guy

> >

> > Last night I posted a question only one person took the time to

> answer.  I reallly need help and wanted to know what has everyone

been

> told re: saturation should it be 93 95 etc should one person have 6

lpm

> to get 97 or 4 to get 93?  Only one person took the time to answer

> (thank you Peggy) do you have to know everyone to get an answer. 

> Please help. 

> >

>

Guest guest

No problem, have a nice day.

Amy

Re: For Guy

Sorry Amy, it was a bad joke. Here is a better on; The family just moved into their new home when a neighbour asked five-year old Tommy how he liked it. "it's great" Tommy said. "I have my very own room and my brother has his own room, and has her own room too! But poor mom, she is still with dad".Just though I put a smile in your day. Again sorry that I offended you. I really hope you feel better. Guy> >> > Last night I posted a question only one person took the time to > answer. I reallly need help and wanted to know what has everyone been > told re: saturation should it be 93 95 etc should one person have 6 lpm > to get 97 or

4 to get 93? Only one person took the time to answer > (thank you Peggy) do you have to know everyone to get an answer. > Please help. > >>