RemedySpot.com

Re: Amy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

amy from what the dr said the fecial matter can cause the chronic pelvic pain i have been having so it could be the cause of my problem so no it not normal to be there bc it usally in most cases what causes the chronic pelvic pain if they cant find anything else. though my primary dr thinks i need to be further looked at and examined by another gastrointerologist. Am what i am saying making sense sorry if im not im still in a lot of pain and not feeling to well today so my brain is not working right. Eve

> >Reply-To: RSD-CRPSofAmerica >To: RSD-CRPSofAmerica >Subject: eve >Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:35:13 -0000 > >hi eve. i'm glad to see you're able to post. that's good news the >doc found nothing wrong with your appendix, isn't it?? not quite >understanding the fecal thing, is that normal? sorry for my >ignorance here, i'm just not too familiar with the gastro aspect of >RSD. was he happy with the results?? i sure hope so. anyway, it's >nice to see you up and posting. i hope each day finds you feeling >better and better! > >love, >amy > > > >

yes amy my appendix was or the surgeon thinks it is the cause of my pelvic pain. it going to take time for the pain to go away bc im still in the surgical pain from it. there is quite a bit of immflamation. they did not say how long it would take for me to feel better down there. and im not sure how long till total recovery either as my dr did not say. thanks for the healing vibes. im in tons of pain today and not having a very good day. thanks again.

love,

eve

hi eve. so your appendix was causing your pelvic pain? is the pain there suppose to be gone now? is there any inflammation? how long do the docs think it'll be before you start to feel okay down there...like how long til total recovery, did they say? sending you some healing vibes and hoping you're doing okay today.

love,

amy Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide!

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

AMY, the answer is ...........I do not have a clue......what I do know to be true is that I never want mine to drop below 89-90. Whatever it takes, however much O2 it takes to accomplish that is what I use. jim wrote: Sorry, I don't know. I'm not sure what the abbreviations mean yet either./22/Ohio ~ Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor of 2 years 12/2005 ~ Autologus Bone Marrow Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosis caused by chemotherapy 06/2008

~>> Last night I posted a question only one person took the time to answer. I reallly need help and wanted to know what has everyone been told re: saturation should it be 93 95 etc should one person have 6 lpm to get 97 or 4 to get 93? Only one person took the time to answer (thank you Peggy) do you have to know everyone to get an answer. Please help. >

Guest guest

Guy, Amy is talking about her blood oxygen saturation---you are pulling her leg right?? ....LOL Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Peggy, I was, sometime a little humour helps when your feeling down

and frustrated. Guy

>

> Guy, Amy is talking about her blood oxygen saturation---you are

> pulling her leg right?? ....LOL

>

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

> IPF 2004, Florida

>