RemedySpot.com

Re: to MB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MB...Well, the little elves didn't fix it for us overnight... guess they're still on holiday!

The edit line simply is not there. I see add/create...then the < > options but NO edit etc line. Weird that you see one thing and I another. The empty album is deleted.

Darn I hate to have to start over and make a new album but it may be easier...

Thanks for trying to help.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

to MB

Whoops. When I clicked on my album, there are no options at the top of the page to edit, rearrange, delete, etc. I noticed this once before that one album I could edit and one I couldn't. Must have something to do with the way I set it up.

Can you tell me how I delete pictures now?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher,

I'm sorry it's still not working....I've sent a message to Yahoo to see if they can track down the problem. Will let you know when I hear from them.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

to MB

Whoops. When I clicked on my album, there are no options at the top of the page to edit, rearrange, delete, etc. I noticed this once before that one album I could edit and one I couldn't. Must have something to do with the way I set it up.

Guest guest

Thanks MB...that's about all you can do. It does seem that if there are albums there are ways to troubleshoot them.

to MB

Guest guest

Sher,

I'm sure there are ways to troubleshoot most anything with regard to the boards technical operation. However that's at Yahoo's level. As a board moderator and even Leanne as board owner we don't have the access or the technical expertise to resolve Yahoo's glitches.

See this is where my magic wand would come in awfully handy again wouldn't it?

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

to MB

Guest guest

Sher

There are plenty of ways to trouble shoot them. You just have to be a

software engineer working for Yahoo and have access through yahoo

security to the underlying code and no how to correct code problems and

recompile the code. lol. The software and programs are not the board's

but Yahoo's and, therefore, only they have the access.

>

> Thanks MB...that's about all you can do. It does seem that if there

are albums there are ways to troubleshoot them.

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> to MB

>

>

>

> Whoops. When I clicked on my album, there are no options at the top of

the page to edit, rearrange, delete, etc. I noticed this once before

that one album I could edit and one I couldn't. Must have something to

do with the way I set it up.

> Can you tell me how I delete pictures now?

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

You bet! Wish I had a wand too... I didn't think it was YOUR fault...

Now go look at the photo page, click all the way nearly through and you will come to a row of empty photo boxes, then my open album and then the nasturtiums that Kerry added to her album I think. I think Yahoo needs a swift kick in their glitches!

to MB

Guest guest

I should have added Yahoo's name...I do not blame the board. But Yahoo should have a way to troubleshoot these problems.

to MB>>>> Whoops. When I clicked on my album, there are no options at the top ofthe page to edit, rearrange, delete, etc. I noticed this once beforethat one album I could edit and one I couldn't. Must have something todo with the way I set it up.> Can you tell me how I delete pictures now?> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>