RemedySpot.com

Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Gwynne,

Now you're a traveling woman! Wow! I am looking forward to the upcoming wedding of & Kate, so you will have to post plenty of pictures & info so all of us on the board can be "there" ( just as we were at May's daughter's wedding)

's blood tests were: Her TSH was 8.4 so the doctor increased her medication to 1.50. is suppose to be on a diet and the doctor gave her his diet plan but I can't get her to follow it. Her chlolesterol was slightly high, 212. has been dealing with depression for a long time. The doctor increased her Zoloft to 100 mg. twice a day. has gone with me to my exercise class. I have to ask her to take Max outside on the leash. Hopefully, the thyroid medication will kick in and give her some relief.

Gwynne, my mother passed away in 2003, I knew she was very, very sick and she passed away at home and not in the hospital. The day before she passed away, I went over to her house and I asked her if she wanted me to call the doctor. Since it was Sunday, he said to take her to the emergency room. She told me she did not want to go to the emergency room. I went home, because my dad had a very bad cold and I did not want to be around him. He called me at 4:30 am the next morning and Eddie & I rushed over. I knew it was the way my mother wanted to go and she was so tired of suffering. She had lived through two hospitalizations of being on life support. At first, I would go through everything in my mind everyday. After a long time, it became easier to think about. However, since I became ill 6 months after she passed, I didn't really get to finish grieving. Today, I know my mom is in heaven and she is not coughing or suffering.

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl