RemedySpot.com

To Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I finally figured out a way to add my flower but I will have to add it each time. Is that what you do too?

I can't seem to make it smaller tho'

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

I went to pref. under the Mail, then to signatures and spaced my signature down a few spaces. copy and pasted it above my signature. It is there on it's own. Remember I have a Mac so they operate a little different. Thank You so much for the prayers. I think the ol' Devil is just really mad. BUT I know who holds my future. That is a lovely prayer. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Oh yea, I can't reduce the size of mine either. It looks huge on my screen. Does it look huge on yours?? Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Yeah, your sweet flower is big...even bigger than mine but so what? It's as cute as it can be.

I'll have to try more stuff to see if I can get it permanent. My 'signature' doesn't work like your Mac.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Nasturtiums Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Here's one called "Spitfire"....hehehee

I can almost smell the spicy-sweet fragrance.