RemedySpot.com

Hello Family! About New files! TOOLBOX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello beloved family! First I want to wish you all a wonderful Memorial day! This is just a note to let you all know that I will be placing new 5D meditations and Ascension techniques on our Group Files.I just uploaded the first one, The Core Fear removal Program, based on the teaching of Dr Stone and some of the keylonic Order. Along with those specific techniques, I also included some Decrees from the Violet flame and some additional material. All those meditations/ Practices will be placed on a Folder names TOOLBOX and it can be accessed anytime.I intend to place all the necessary tools for recalibrating our energetic and holographic fields, as instruments of clearing and Personal transformation.I also take this opportunity to invite everyone that has the knowledge and will to share any other 5 D 6D technique to please do, just place it on our toolbox so everyone can have access to it. Much love and respect to all,Liane