RemedySpot.com

brett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Leanne,

Thanks for the information. I pray that God places his loving hand over this young family and that good health comes his way. He has a rough road ahead, regardless of treatment options. He is just such a sweet man......so in love with that little girl of his. It just breaks my heart.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hi all,> > Just got off the phone with Brett and his wife Misty. They are doing > ok - did get a bit of bad news, however, they did find cancer so they > weren't able to do the lobectomy. They will be sending it to > pathology and should know more in five days or so. The docs at U of M > are thinking it's BAC which is a type of cancer that responds really > well to chemo. Keep the Bowser family in your prayers. He's > surrounded by his loved ones....he will post when he can. He had just > gotten home from the hospital when I called and he's a little bit > tired. > > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>

Guest guest

Thanks from me too Leanne. I've been watching daily for news of Brett. I will continue to pray for him and his family!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Brett

Leanne, Thank you for letting us know about Brett...I'm quoting Sher..."Damn it!"

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->Leanne wrote:

Hi all,Just got off the phone with Brett and his wife Misty. They are doing ok - did get a bit of bad news, however, they did find cancer so they weren't able to do the lobectomy. They will be sending it to pathology and should know more in five days or so. The docs at U of M are thinking it's BAC which is a type of cancer that responds really well to chemo. Keep the Bowser family in your prayers. He's surrounded by his loved ones....he will post when he can. He had just gotten home from the hospital when I called and he's a little bit tired. Leanne uip 1/03 IllinoisNo virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.7/1544 - Release Date: 7/10/2008 7:37 AM

Guest guest

leanne

thanks for the info. so sorry to hear this.

i will be praying for the family.

may

>

> Hi all,

>

> Just got off the phone with Brett and his wife Misty. They are doing

> ok - did get a bit of bad news, however, they did find cancer so they

> weren't able to do the lobectomy. They will be sending it to

> pathology and should know more in five days or so. The docs at U of M

> are thinking it's BAC which is a type of cancer that responds really

> well to chemo. Keep the Bowser family in your prayers. He's

> surrounded by his loved ones....he will post when he can. He had

just

> gotten home from the hospital when I called and he's a little bit

> tired.

>

> Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

>

Guest guest

What ROTTEN news for Brett & his family. We'll all be ready to be a Suppport team in Cyberspace.....they must be feeling so Rocked by this outcome...my heart goes out to them!

GIO>> Hi all,> > Just got off the phone with Brett and his wife Misty. They are doing > ok - did get a bit of bad news, however, they did find cancer so they > weren't able to do the lobectomy. They will be sending it to > pathology and should know more in five days or so. The docs at U of M > are thinking it's BAC which is a type of cancer that responds really > well to chemo. Keep the Bowser family in your prayers. He's > surrounded by his loved ones....he will post when he can. He had just > gotten home from the hospital when I called and he's a little bit > tired. > > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Jim,I have heard a lot of other peoples story's about someone with cancerand they are very encouraging. what kind of lung cancer did you have?I unfortunately can't have radiation because the cancer has spread to all areas of both lungsthe type of cancer I have can not be cured by chemo but hopefully will slow it down somethanks for sharing jim and I wish you well alsoBRETTBrett.......for what it's worth.........my lung cancer was found prior to stage 4. I had chemo and radiation........was scared to death of the chemo, turned out to be a walk in the park. The only side effect I experienced was hair loss.....and it grew back. One of the phenomenon that is part of the "having-cancer-package" is people coming out of the woodwork with alternative cures and treatments, and wanting to share their experiences with you.......as I have done here . I am 4 years clean now. I wish you well !! jimHi Brett, It is good to see you posting. I am still amazed at all you have been through and are still facing. God knew what he was doing giving you such perfect Sunshine covered with honey.Still praying for you. How are your brothers doing ? <Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Brett Bowserbrett@...

Guest guest

Let's see if I can remember.......the first word was the scariest......metastatic, non-small cell, carcinoma, favor lung primary. It is because of that 1st word that I'll never use the word "cured". One day at a time, Brother.

Hi Brett, It is good to see you posting. I am still amazed at all you have been through and are still facing.

God knew what he was doing giving you such perfect Sunshine covered with honey.

Still praying for you. How are your brothers doing ?

<Sun Flower.gif>

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Brett Bowser

brettvectordist (DOT) com

Guest guest

May ,8-months ago when I had my first vats to dx my IPFthere was, on the ct. scans a few nodules here and their around my lungs with a bigger area of opacity in the left upper lobe and lower lobe now when they did the first vats they did take a small peace of that left upper lobe and it was sent to a lung tissue consortium in colorado and looked at and they also said it was just UIPso we left everything at that thinking all the spots on the ct.'s were just fibrosis so then I was waiting around for this clinical trial to start (panther trial) , because I would have to get ct.'s pft's blood work the whole work up when I enrolled and that's when I got bad pain in my chest (left upper side)went and got a new ct. done and the spots had grown almost 3-times the size they were 6-months earlierso they did a bronch and that came back as negative as wellthe doctors were still concerned about the growth of all these areas so the decision was made to do one more vats three weeks ago today this time they took wedge resections (bigger pcs.) and found that in the middle of these areas was cancerBRETTbretti had been wondering what they said at your appointment and amvery shattered to hear that is what they are thinking. it justseems amazing that none of this was seen when you had your vatsnot that long ago. i will be praying they are wrong and you areright. much lovemay> > > Hi Brett, It is good to see you posting. I am still amazed at all > > you have been through and are still facing.> > God knew what he was doing giving you such perfect Sunshine covered > > with honey.> > Still praying for you. How are your brothers doing ?> >> >> > <Sun Flower.gif>> >> >> > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > IPF 2004, Florida> >> > "Worry looks around,> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up."> >> >> >> >> Brett Bowserbrett@...

Guest guest

i apologise if you have told us that before and i've not

absorbed it. its just not fair that you have to endure

this. good luck for the chemo and keep away from germs

and people to give it the best shot. i know you will find

it hard to stay put but we are all here to help to keep you

distracted.

may

> > >

> > > > Hi Brett, It is good to see you posting. I am still amazed at

> > all

> > > > you have been through and are still facing.

> > > > God knew what he was doing giving you such perfect Sunshine

> > covered

> > > > with honey.

> > > > Still praying for you. How are your brothers doing ?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <Sun Flower.gif>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > > > IPF 2004, Florida

> > > >

> > > > " Worry looks around,

> > > > Sorry looks back,

> > > > Faith looks up. "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Brett Bowser

> brett@...

>

Guest guest

May,you never need to apologize for anythingand of course as we all know life is not fairyou just have to deal with the hand you are dealtfair or not that is life and Im not folding just yet.take care of yourself may I will keep you all updated I promise BRETTi apologise if you have told us that before and i've not absorbed it. its just not fair that you have to endure this. good luck for the chemo and keep away from germsand people to give it the best shot. i know you will findit hard to stay put but we are all here to help to keep you distracted.may> > >> > > > Hi Brett, It is good to see you posting. I am still amazed at> > all> > > > you have been through and are still facing.> > > > God knew what he was doing giving you such perfect Sunshine> > covered> > > > with honey.> > > > Still praying for you. How are your brothers doing ?> > > >> > > >> > > > <Sun Flower.gif>> > > >> > > >> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > IPF 2004, Florida> > > >> > > > "Worry looks around,> > > > Sorry looks back,> > > > Faith looks up."> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> > > > Brett Bowser> brett@...> Brett Bowserbrett@...