RemedySpot.com

Re: Guess who I get to Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Vicky,

I'm so happy for you! you're going to get to meet Leanne. IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Guess who I get to Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I sit here with a big grin on my face, I am proud to say I get to meet Leanne!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!! Her and her hubby are going to the Paddle Out Fibrosis held in upper Michigan and shes gonna stop by my house and meet me!!!! I know I'm gonna cry, she better come in a raincoat or garbage bag cause I'll get her all wet. She comes Nov. 4th. Genes a little bored cause he wanted to meet her too but he has to work, but I get to , neener neener. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. I'm finally gonna meet somebody!!!! !!Anxiously waiting on Miss Leanne,Vicky81856

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

Vicky,

You sound so happy, I am glad you are getting to meet Leanne, I

hope you enjoy your meeting with her, you will gather alot of

positive vibes and energy from her and share your love for each

other.

Have a good time

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " vicky81856 "

wrote:

>

> As I sit here with a big grin on my face, I am proud to say I get

to

> meet Leanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!!

Her and

> her hubby are going to the Paddle Out Fibrosis held in upper

Michigan

> and shes gonna stop by my house and meet me!!!! I know I'm gonna

cry,

> she better come in a raincoat or garbage bag cause I'll get her

all

> wet. She comes Nov. 4th. Genes a little bored cause he wanted to

meet

> her too but he has to work, but I get to , neener neener. I'll let

> ya'll know how it goes. I'm finally gonna meet somebody!!!!!!

>

> Anxiously waiting on Miss Leanne,

>

> Vicky81856

>

Guest guest

Vicky,

Wow! what a treat! Meeting Leanne or any member of this group is like coming home. It is amazing how little has to be said. I am so thankful that she can come see you. Now, if you can hold on till November, you can make Thanksgiving. And, if you make Thanksgiving, surely you can make Christmas.

Take care of you, Vicky. Glad a little "Happy" came your way.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> As I sit here with a big grin on my face, I am proud to say I get to > meet Leanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!! Her and > her hubby are going to the Paddle Out Fibrosis held in upper Michigan > and shes gonna stop by my house and meet me!!!! I know I'm gonna cry, > she better come in a raincoat or garbage bag cause I'll get her all > wet. She comes Nov. 4th. Genes a little bored cause he wanted to meet > her too but he has to work, but I get to , neener neener. I'll let > ya'll know how it goes. I'm finally gonna meet somebody!!!!!!> > Anxiously waiting on Miss Leanne,> > Vicky81856>

Guest guest

LUCKY YOU, you are going to love her. That is just awesome. Do you still have hospice coming ? How are you spending your days ? You soundbetter than you have in the years I've known you. WONDERFUL.Big Hugs and kisses to you sweet lady.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."