RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello To All My Air Buddies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jane,

It such a wonderful thing, you're doing for these kids and putting a smile on their little

faces.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Hello To All My Air Buddies

Hi! Hope everyone is feeling well today, in spite of everything we have to deal with. I stayed home today so I could be ready for all the projects planned for the week ahead. Plus, I have an appointment on Friday at Emory. It is a study visit and I will definitely be on the drug! How exciting is that! I really do believe that I am on the drug.

Yesterday a local pulmonary doctor saw Eddie at Schlotzsky's (his part-time job) and he asked how I was doing. He is not my doctor but he saw me in the hospital 4 years ago. This doctor has had a patient that he put on sildenafil and he feels that it is helping the patient. He wants us to let him know how I am doing in the trial when I am put on the drug. This is the 12th week of the study.

Back To The Book is a project that I work with every year at my church. We give school supplies to needy children whose parents cannot afford them. I am in charge of registration and I have a team of about 30 people who help me. Last year we served 1500 children. The families start lining up way before 7 am. (some as early as 2 am). At 8 am we start processing them through our registration with their pre-qualifying forms. My crowd control people have the important job of keeping all the people in the proper line. Last year, we had a little boy fall out of a tree (that he shouldn't have been climbing) and he broke his leg. An ortho doctor, who is a church member came to the rescue. He set the boy's leg outside at our registration area. A wheel chair that we have on hand at our church provided a ride for the little boy and his family to go through the school supply

lines in the gym and get those much needed school supplies. I love working on this project so much! I am unable to go to Jamaica or the Dominican Repulic on those mission trips. So this is my big project. Please keep this project in your prayers this week. August 2nd is the day. Preparation is ongoing but I really devote my time to the week of the project.

Take care!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Jane, I know you are such a blessing to those children. We get back so much more than we give. Don't over do yourself. But  Enjoy the Happy little faces. I do hope the trial prove to be all they expect it to be. You'll have12 week jump on everyone.. Thats a good thing.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Thank you, Irene! And their parents are smiling, too

Toodles!

Jane

>

> Hi Jane,

> It such a wonderful thing, you're doing for these kids and putting a

smile on their little

> faces.Irene

> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

>

>

>

> Hello To All My Air Buddies

>

>

> Hi! Hope everyone is feeling well today, in spite of everything we

have to deal with. I stayed home today so I could be ready for all the

projects planned for the week ahead. Plus, I have an appointment on

Friday at Emory. It is a study visit and I will definitely be on the

drug! How exciting is that! I really do believe that I am on the drug.

> Yesterday a local pulmonary doctor saw Eddie at Schlotzsky's (his

part-time job) and he asked how I was doing. He is not my doctor but he

saw me in the hospital 4 years ago. This doctor has had a patient that

he put on sildenafil and he feels that it is helping the patient. He

wants us to let him know how I am doing in the trial when I am put on

the drug. This is the 12th week of the study.

> Back To The Book is a project that I work with every year at my

church. We give school supplies to needy children whose parents cannot

afford them. I am in charge of registration and I have a team of about

30 people who help me. Last year we served 1500 children. The families

start lining up way before 7 am. (some as early as 2 am). At 8 am we

start processing them through our registration with their pre-qualifying

forms. My crowd control people have the important job of keeping all

the people in the proper line. Last year, we had a little boy fall out

of a tree (that he shouldn't have been climbing) and he broke his leg.

An ortho doctor, who is a church member came to the rescue. He set the

boy's leg outside at our registration area. A wheel chair that we have

on hand at our church provided a ride for the little boy and his family

to go through the school supply lines in the gym and get those much

needed school supplies. I love

> working on this project so much! I am unable to go to Jamaica or the

Dominican Repulic on those mission trips. So this is my big project.

Please keep this project in your prayers this week. August 2nd is the

day. Preparation is ongoing but I really devote my time to the week of

the project.

> Take care!

> Toodles!

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

>

> __________________________________________________________________

> Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark

your favourite sites. Download it now at

> http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

>

Guest guest

Peggy,

I promise I will not overdo. I usually just stand around and watch it

run.

Toodles!

Jane

>

> Jane, I know you are such a blessing to those children. We get

> back so much more than we give. Don't over do yourself. But

> Enjoy the Happy little faces.

>

> I do hope the trial prove to be all they expect it to be. You'll have

> 12 week jump on everyone.. Thats a good thing.

>

>

> 

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

> IPF 2004, Florida

>

> " Worry looks around,

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up. "

>

Guest guest

Jane,

Hey girlfriend!! I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are.....So happy to hear you're doing well. Congrats on the project for the children with your church....1500 children! That's awesome Jane, just think of all those kids with the supplies they need to get their schoolwork done. It's such a simple thing but so vital.

How is ? Givie my love to she and Eddie too!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hello To All My Air Buddies

Hi! Hope everyone is feeling well today, in spite of everything we have to deal with. I stayed home today so I could be ready for all the projects planned for the week ahead. Plus, I have an appointment on Friday at Emory. It is a study visit and I will definitely be on the drug! How exciting is that! I really do believe that I am on the drug.

Yesterday a local pulmonary doctor saw Eddie at Schlotzsky's (his part-time job) and he asked how I was doing. He is not my doctor but he saw me in the hospital 4 years ago. This doctor has had a patient that he put on sildenafil and he feels that it is helping the patient. He wants us to let him know how I am doing in the trial when I am put on the drug. This is the 12th week of the study.

Back To The Book is a project that I work with every year at my church. We give school supplies to needy children whose parents cannot afford them. I am in charge of registration and I have a team of about 30 people who help me. Last year we served 1500 children. The families start lining up way before 7 am. (some as early as 2 am). At 8 am we start processing them through our registration with their pre-qualifying forms. My crowd control people have the important job of keeping all the people in the proper line. Last year, we had a little boy fall out of a tree (that he shouldn't have been climbing) and he broke his leg. An ortho doctor, who is a church member came to the rescue. He set the boy's leg outside at our registration area. A wheel chair that we have on hand at our church provided a ride for the little boy and his family to go through the school supply

lines in the gym and get those much needed school supplies. I love working on this project so much! I am unable to go to Jamaica or the Dominican Repulic on those mission trips. So this is my big project. Please keep this project in your prayers this week. August 2nd is the day. Preparation is ongoing but I really devote my time to the week of the project.

Take care!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Jane, All the Best with the appointment at Emory on Friday and also for the new drug you'll

be on! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Hello To All My Air Buddies>>> Hi! Hope

everyone is feeling well today, in spite of everything wehave to deal with. I stayed home today so I could be ready for all theprojects planned for the week ahead. Plus, I have an appointment onFriday at Emory. It is a study visit and I will definitely be on thedrug! How exciting is that! I really do believe that I am on the drug.> Yesterday a local pulmonary doctor saw Eddie at Schlotzsky's (hispart-time job) and he asked how I was doing. He is not my doctor but hesaw me in the hospital 4 years ago. This doctor has had a patient thathe put on sildenafil and he feels that it is helping the patient. Hewants us to let him know how I am doing in the trial when I am put onthe drug. This is the 12th week of the study.> Back To The Book is a project that I work with every year at mychurch. We give school supplies to needy children whose parents cannotafford them. I am in charge of registration and I

have a team of about30 people who help me. Last year we served 1500 children. The familiesstart lining up way before 7 am. (some as early as 2 am). At 8 am westart processing them through our registration with their pre-qualifyingforms. My crowd control people have the important job of keeping allthe people in the proper line. Last year, we had a little boy fall outof a tree (that he shouldn't have been climbing) and he broke his leg. An ortho doctor, who is a church member came to the rescue. He set theboy's leg outside at our registration area. A wheel chair that we haveon hand at our church provided a ride for the little boy and his familyto go through the school supply lines in the gym and get those muchneeded school supplies. I love> working on this project so much! I am unable to go to Jamaica or theDominican Repulic on those mission trips. So this is my big project. Please keep this

project in your prayers this week. August 2nd is theday. Preparation is ongoing but I really devote my time to the week ofthe project.> Take care!> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmarkyour favourite sites. Download it now at> http://ca.toolbar. yahoo.com.>

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!