RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Wow Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

S... I finally had to stop taking the NSAIDs. Stomach problems and even ulcers.

I'm so glad you have relief. Oh, I said that already didn't I.

Have a good day today.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi all> > > > > > > > > Been doing OK, not great, lately. All of my bloodwork came > back > > for > > > any specific autoimmune disease. I see my GP doc again the > first > > week > > > of September, also my pulmo that week. Come to think of it, > also > > the > > > oral surgeon. I guess it is going to be a busy week!> > > > > > I did get a diagnosis of arthritis but at least no Rheumatoid. > > But the > > > naprosen caused fluid to build up around my heart so we upped > the > > > Lasix. And then the pulmo called in a burst and doxycycline to > > try to > > > clear out the chest. It is my goal in life to never had > another > > chest > > > tube!> > > > > > It is raining buckets outside. And I mean buckets! This is the > > first > > > rain of late summer with a cool front that reminds us fall is > in > > fact > > > coming. Maybe this week will be cooler. Hope all of you are > well.> > > > > > Welcome to the newbies! I hate you had to be hear but glad you > > found > > > us. Our family just gets bigger.> > > > > > S, Lubbock, TX> > > NSIP w/PF 12/2006> > >> >>

Hi Sher,

I can't take NSAID's either. IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Hi all> > > > > > > > > Been doing OK, not great, lately. All of my bloodwork came > back > > for > > > any specific autoimmune disease. I see my GP doc again the > first > > week > > > of September, also my pulmo that week. Come to think

of it, > also > > the > > > oral surgeon. I guess it is going to be a busy week!> > > > > > I did get a diagnosis of arthritis but at least no Rheumatoid. > > But the > > > naprosen caused fluid to build up around my heart so we upped > the > > > Lasix. And then the pulmo called in a burst and doxycycline to > > try to > > > clear out the chest. It is my goal in life to never had > another > > chest > > > tube!> > > > > > It is raining buckets outside. And I mean buckets! This is the > > first > > > rain of late summer with a cool front that reminds us fall is > in > > fact > > > coming. Maybe this week will be cooler. Hope all of you are > well.> > > > > > Welcome to the

newbies! I hate you had to be hear but glad you > > found > > > us. Our family just gets bigger.> > > > > > S, Lubbock, TX> > > NSIP w/PF 12/2006> > >> >>

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Bruce ... medical advice changes often enough that I have become cynical! Back about 8-10 years ago, NSAIDs were the "only way to fly". I took them for years for inflammation due to arthritis. Didn't help me one wit! Or I'll say very little to give meds the benefit of the doubt.

After awhile, depending on condition, there is no other way to go then using pain meds...for ME. Pain meds/patch have side effects too.

Calgon, take me away!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi all> > > >> > > >> > > > Been doing OK, not great, lately. All of my bloodwork came> > back> > > for> > > > any specific autoimmune disease. I see my GP doc again the> > first> > > week> > > > of September, also my pulmo that week. Come to think of it,> > also> > > the> > > > oral surgeon. I guess it is going to be a busy week!> > > >> > > > I did get a diagnosis of arthritis but at least no> Rheumatoid.> > > But the> > > > naprosen caused fluid to build up around my heart so we> upped> > the> > > > Lasix. And then the pulmo called in a burst and doxycycline> to> > > try to> > > > clear out the chest. It is my goal in life to never had> > another> > > chest> > > > tube!> > > >> > > > It is raining buckets outside. And I mean buckets! This is> the> > > first> > > > rain of late summer with a cool front that reminds us fall> is> > in> > > fact> > > > coming. Maybe this week will be cooler. Hope all of you are> > well.> > > >> > > > Welcome to the newbies! I hate you had to be hear but glad> you> > > found> > > > us. Our family just gets bigger.> > > >> > > > S, Lubbock, TX> > > > NSIP w/PF 12/2006> > > >> > >> >>

Bruce, Aspirin is an NSAID. If I were to take one I would have just seconds to get help. I have an allergy to them. The whole bloomin family.  hem wanting to I had taken them for years for my joints then one day wound up in the Hosp. with to put a tube down.. I wouldn't allow it. I made a great big ol' scene with the Ambulance and the whole thins.. I have learned to be VERY clear that I can not take them.. Sometimes I would love to have something. Pain pills just knock me out or make me goofy.. (no comment)  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." NSAIDsIronic that this subject is being talked about as I was just at my newnephorologist and one of the things she did was hand me a sheet thatlisted all NSAIDs and said do not take them. As far as her and kidneysit was steroids goos, NSAID's bad. Now note that this is for me, withsome renal abnormality. But she said I could take tylenol as needed andup to 2 aspirin per day.I think it just shows how everything has some risk of side effects andwe have to be alert based on our conditions and reactions. Thats likethe problems people have had with NAC which would generally beconsidered to be low risk.> > > >> > > > Hi S... I noticed you hadn't been posting much lately.> > Good> > > to hear from you.> > > > I'm just keepin' on keepin' on...> > > > I have been looking forward to cooler weather but forecast> is> > for> > > high 90s next week. Uucccckkkk.> > > > I share your arthritis dx. Where does yours settle? Mine is> > > primarily in the spine and then hands, wrists and shoulders. I> > don't> > > have RA either.> > > > Take care .> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > > > Hi all> > > >> > > >> > > > Been doing OK, not great, lately. All of my bloodwork came> > back> > > for> > > > any specific autoimmune disease. I see my GP doc again the> > first> > > week> > > > of September, also my pulmo that week. Come to think of it,> > also> > > the> > > > oral surgeon. I guess it is going to be a busy week!> > > >> > > > I did get a diagnosis of arthritis but at least no> Rheumatoid.> > > But the> > > > naprosen caused fluid to build up around my heart so we> upped> > the> > > > Lasix. And then the pulmo called in a burst and doxycycline> to> > > try to> > > > clear out the chest. It is my goal in life to never had> > another> > > chest> > > > tube!> > > >> > > > It is raining buckets outside. And I mean buckets! This is> the> > > first> > > > rain of late summer with a cool front that reminds us fall> is> > in> > > fact> > > > coming. Maybe this week will be cooler. Hope all of you are> > well.> > > >> > > > Welcome to the newbies! I hate you had to be hear but glad> you> > > found> > > > us. Our family just gets bigger.> > > >> > > > S, Lubbock, TX> > > > NSIP w/PF 12/2006> > > >> > >> >>

Sorry Bruce I think my puter jumped around while I was typing..LOL Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Bruce, Aspirin is an NSAID. If I were to take one I would have just seconds to get help. I have an allergy to them. The whole bloomin family.  hem wanting to I had taken them for years for my joints then one day wound up in the Hosp. with to put a tube down.. I wouldn't allow it. I made a great big ol' scene with the Ambulance and the whole thins.. I have learned to be VERY clear that I can not take them.. Sometimes I would love to have something. Pain pills just knock me out or make me goofy.. (no comment)  <Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." NSAIDsIronic that this subject is being talked about as I was just at my newnephorologist and one of the things she did was hand me a sheet thatlisted all NSAIDs and said do not take them. As far as her and kidneysit was steroids goos, NSAID's bad. Now note that this is for me, withsome renal abnormality. But she said I could take tylenol as needed andup to 2 aspirin per day.I think it just shows how everything has some risk of side effects andwe have to be alert based on our conditions and reactions. Thats likethe problems people have had with NAC which would generally beconsidered to be low risk.> > > >> > > > Hi S... I noticed you hadn't been posting much lately.> > Good> > > to hear from you.> > > > I'm just keepin' on keepin' on...> > > > I have been looking forward to cooler weather but forecast> is> > for> > > high 90s next week. Uucccckkkk.> > > > I share your arthritis dx. Where does yours settle? Mine is> > > primarily in the spine and then hands, wrists and shoulders. I> > don't> > > have RA either.> > > > Take care .> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > > > Hi all> > > >> > > >> > > > Been doing OK, not great, lately. All of my bloodwork came> > back> > > for> > > > any specific autoimmune disease. I see my GP doc again the> > first> > > week> > > > of September, also my pulmo that week. Come to think of it,> > also> > > the> > > > oral surgeon. I guess it is going to be a busy week!> > > >> > > > I did get a diagnosis of arthritis but at least no> Rheumatoid.> > > But the> > > > naprosen caused fluid to build up around my heart so we> upped> > the> > > > Lasix. And then the pulmo called in a burst and doxycycline> to> > > try to> > > > clear out the chest. It is my goal in life to never had> > another> > > chest> > > > tube!> > > >> > > > It is raining buckets outside. And I mean buckets! This is> the> > > first> > > > rain of late summer with a cool front that reminds us fall> is> > in> > > fact> > > > coming. Maybe this week will be cooler. Hope all of you are> > well.> > > >> > > > Welcome to the newbies! I hate you had to be hear but glad> you> > > found> > > > us. Our family just gets bigger.> > > >> > > > S, Lubbock, TX> > > > NSIP w/PF 12/2006> > > >> > >> >>