RemedySpot.com

Re: I am feeling so spiffy today I posted a

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou,

I'm so happy that you feel so well today! Isn't it great to be out of pain?!! Hope that you'll be on the chat tonight!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

I am feeling so "spiffy" today I posted a

good picture of me. hahaha, it is in my album. Now, please don't take offense of this good lookin' woman, cause I am older than all of you (not put together) (but close). It is a glamour shot taken 4 years before my IPF dx.You know, I feel no pain whatsoever today, went through the house with a fine tooth comb, (well not really) swiffered the kitchen floor, pushed a button for the dishes (ha), did 2 loads of laundry, vaccumed the whole house (changed bag though) hahaha, had vaccum on so it was raised up a bit and not hard to push at all, put my oxy. level to 7 and away I went like the down of a thistle. Hmmmm, that rings a bell or something. I wish someone WOULD ring a bell and call me for supper. Yeah, right!!!Some people have emailed me today and said they were glad I Was Back! I have been so miserable for a long time, my left eye is miserable and have it covered with the patch when

typing and tv, otherwise I don't wear it. Just too darn vain.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!!MARY LOU (74) IPF '02 (IF I KEEP SAYING 74, I WILL FEEL IT.IPF '02

Guest guest

Thanks Beth, o I'll be there.

Mlp

>

> Lou,

> I'm so happy that you feel so well today! Isn't it great to be out

of pain?!!  Hope that you'll be on the chat tonight!

>

>  Beth 

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

>  

> Change everything. Love and Forgive    

>  

>  

>

>

>

> I am feeling so " spiffy " today I posted a

>

>

> good picture of me. hahaha, it is in my album. Now, please don't

> take offense of this good lookin' woman, cause I am older than all

of

> you (not put together) (but close). It is a glamour shot taken 4

> years before my IPF dx.

>

> You know, I feel no pain whatsoever today, went through the house

> with a fine tooth comb, (well not really) swiffered the kitchen

> floor, pushed a button for the dishes (ha), did 2 loads of laundry,

> vaccumed the whole house (changed bag though) hahaha, had vaccum on

> so it was raised up a bit and not hard to push at all, put my oxy.

> level to 7 and away I went like the down of a thistle. Hmmmm, that

> rings a bell or something. I wish someone WOULD ring a bell and

call

> me for supper. Yeah, right!!!

>

> Some people have emailed me today and said they were glad I Was

> Back! I have been so miserable for a long time, my left eye is

> miserable and have it covered with the patch when typing and tv,

> otherwise I don't wear it. Just too darn vain.

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!!

> MARY LOU (74) IPF '02 (IF I KEEP SAYING 74, I WILL FEEL IT.

> IPF '02

>

Guest guest

Oh Lou aren't you just a beauty. It breaks my heart to see those pretty eyes and know the problems your having with them. Talk to ya tonight.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

I'm glad I've seen the 'glam-shot' 'cause I can't sign in on our home page. I'm tired of messin' with it.

Darn good picture there ML>

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I am feeling so "spiffy" today I posted a

good picture of me. hahaha, it is in my album. Now, please don't take offense of this good lookin' woman, cause I am older than all of you (not put together) (but close). It is a glamour shot taken 4 years before my IPF dx.You know, I feel no pain whatsoever today, went through the house with a fine tooth comb, (well not really) swiffered the kitchen floor, pushed a button for the dishes (ha), did 2 loads of laundry, vaccumed the whole house (changed bag though) hahaha, had vaccum on so it was raised up a bit and not hard to push at all, put my oxy. level to 7 and away I went like the down of a thistle. Hmmmm, that rings a bell or something. I wish someone WOULD ring a bell and call me for supper. Yeah, right!!!Some people have emailed me today and said they were glad I Was Back! I have been so miserable for a long time, my left eye is miserable and have it covered with the patch when typing and tv, otherwise I don't wear it. Just too darn vain.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!!MARY LOU (74) IPF '02 (IF I KEEP SAYING 74, I WILL FEEL IT.IPF '02