RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce - New Member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Joyce J, Welcome to our Group, We are always sad to welcome new members because of this monster we all fight. BUT we fight together. Please feel free to ask anything on this board someone will answer rather quickly.Remember you are not alone and have all had the feelings that make us nuts. I think has scaroid also. She is in Ca. also and such a sweet lady. Post questions to her if you would likeand when she comes in from the beach she will reply. Usually she is on in the evenings. Stick around with us and we'll all learn from and lean on each other. God Bless. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Joyce, like you, I read posts for some time before I posted. The immedite response of many posts welcoming me told me that I had finally come home. I now live in this vitual community of loving and caring people who have supported me, informed me, and showed me the way to living with PF. You will find that you have been enfolded in the arms of people who understand your disease and will help you to understand it and how to deal with it.

Welcome to the family. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Joyce - New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57, live in Calif., was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have been reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with how all of you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so thankful that I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like I'm alone anymore.I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me with your words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to communicating with you all. Thnak youGod Bless youJoyce J. Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.

Guest guest

Joyce J.

We welcome you here. I don't know what part of California you're from,

but wanted to make sure you were aware there's going to be a gathering

in California in September. Many of us have met in groups from 2 to 15

in size before (well if you count Wally's shindig in Snyder, don't know

how large that group was...whatever the population of Snyder is plus

some). Its an incredible experience if you are able to make it there.

>

> Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57, live in Calif., was

> diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have been

> reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with how all of

> you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so thankful

that

> I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like I'm alone

anymore.

> I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me with your

> words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to communicating

> with you all.

>

> Thnak you

> God Bless you

> Joyce J.

>

> Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.

>

Guest guest

Joyce,

As we always say...we're sorry you have reason to need us but we're glad your here! Welcome to the board. We've got all ages and stages and many difffering diagnosis. The one thing we've got in common is a desire to fight for our lives!

Keep reading and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find the support and friendship that I've found here!

Beth

Moderator Breathe-Support

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Joyce - New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57, live in Calif., was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have been reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with how all of you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so thankful that I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like I'm alone anymore.I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me with your words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to communicating with you all. Thnak youGod Bless youJoyce J. Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

First welcome to our group! I too have Sarcoid diagnosed by lung biopsy in

May 2006. And!!!! I live in California! Where do you live? I am in Carlsbad,

North San Diego County. We are all getting together in Dana Point the third week

of September. Hopefully you are close enough to come and join us. God bless

you Joyce-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006   California

>

> Subject: Joyce - New Member

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 1:34 AM

> Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57, live in

> Calif., was

> diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have

> been

> reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with

> how all of

> you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so

> thankful that

> I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like

> I'm alone anymore.

> I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me

> with your

> words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to

> communicating

> with you all.

>

> Thnak you

> God Bless you

> Joyce J.

>

> Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.

Guest guest

Joyce J.,

Actually, there are three Joyce's now. So, just put your last name initial down and we will always know who is who.

So, sorry that you have these hideous diseases. What liter of oxygen are you on. How advanced are the Sarcoidosis? the PF?

This is a good group. The one thing that we have in common is Pulmonary Fibrosis. Some of us share other diseases, as well. But, what keeps us together is love. I have been blessed to find these online friends, but doubly blessed by being able to meet some of them. When meeting these people it is like finding a long lost sister, etc. The complete understanding of what the other person is going through is such a bond. I hope we can be here for you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>> Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57, live in Calif., was > diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have been > reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with how all of > you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so thankful that > I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like I'm alone anymore.> I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me with your > words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to communicating > with you all. > > Thnak you> God Bless you> Joyce J. > > Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.>

Guest guest

Hello Joyce J. .... I want to welcome you to our board and let you know you couldn't be in a better place for information and support. It takes awhile to get to "know" the members who post and that changes from time to time.

I'm sorry you have a lot to deal with as we all do.

I'm in Oregon. About 25 miles South of Portland.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Joyce - New Member

Guest guest

Thank you Jack. I am so grateful to have found such a caring support group.

Subject: Re: Joyce - New MemberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 8:09 AM

Joyce, like you, I read posts for some time before I posted. The immedite response of many posts welcoming me told me that I had finally come home. I now live in this vitual community of loving and caring people who have supported me, informed me, and showed me the way to living with PF. You will find that you have been enfolded in the arms of people who understand your disease and will help you to understand it and how to deal with it.

Welcome to the family. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Joyce - New Member

Guest guest

I just want to thank all of you for such a warm welcome. I am so happy that I found such a great support group that understand this disease and will help me to understand and learn. Thank you.

Subject: Joyce - New MemberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 1:34 AM

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for welcoming me and inviting me. I live in Sacramento. I know where Carlsbad is. When I lived in Los Angeles, I use to pass by Carlsbad on my way to see my family who use to live in San Diego.

Joyce J.Sarcoidosis/1988 PF/2004

> From: jofay50 <jofay50yahoo (DOT) com>> Subject: Joyce - New Member> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 1:34 AM> Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57,

live in> Calif., was > diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have> been > reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with> how all of > you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so> thankful that > I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like> I'm alone anymore.> I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me> with your > words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to> communicating > with you all. > > Thnak you> God Bless you> Joyce J. > > Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.

Guest guest

Joyce J,

For the cough I take Tessalon Pearles. That helps a little. I carry water and sip on it and that helps a little. Like you, I want it to Stop.

If you are on low 02 flow....like 2 to 4 liters. You can get a lot smaller cannister to carry. The only time you have to deal with the big E tanks is when your needs go up or you are using them for a long day out, etc.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> > Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I am 57, live in Calif., was > > diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1988, then PF in 2004. I have been > > reading all of the messages posted and I am so touched with how all of > > you are so caring and encouraging to one another. I am so thankful that > > I found this on-line support group. I don't feel like I'm alone anymore.> > I thank you all because each one of you have encouraged me with your > > words of encouragement to one another. I look forward to communicating > > with you all. > > > > Thnak you> > God Bless you> > Joyce J. > > > > Now there are 2 Joyce's in the group.> >>