RemedySpot.com

Re: alive and kicking!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Tammy,

I'm glad you're doing good! I never smoked, so I don't know how it feels to having to quit!

When I was 11yrs old...my dad to teach me a lesson to never start smoking....my dad and two

cousins gave me a cigarette, I put it in my mouth, they lighted and don't tell me, I need to exhale

and inhale, by taking the cigarette out of my mouth...so I inhaled all the smoke, I can tell you I had

a pretty bad cough for the whole day.

Then they asked me are you going to start smoking..I said NO, not if it feels this way!

All the Best in quitting to smoke! I'm glad you have a supportive husband, that is willing to quit

smoking for you.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

alive and kicking!

hi everyone! i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm still alive and kicking here in ohio.....how is everyone doing? good i hope. the breathing is getting alittle worse...and yes before you ask, i'm still trying to quit smoking! now my husband is trying to quit also! i didn't ask him to....he said, the way he see's it, if he doesn't i won't quit. so he's doing it to make me quit! go figure!hope to hear from you soon!

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Tammy

Well, I'm sure glad to hear from you. I was thinking of you only a

couple of days ago and wondering how you were doing.

>

> hi everyone! i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm still alive

> and kicking here in ohio.....how is everyone doing? good i hope. the

> breathing is getting alittle worse...and yes before you ask, i'm still

> trying to quit smoking! now my husband is trying to quit also! i

didn't

> ask him to....he said, the way he see's it, if he doesn't i won't

quit.

> so he's doing it to make me quit! go figure!

>

> hope to hear from you soon!

>

Guest guest

Tammy,

I'm so glad to hear from you!! Happy that you're still with us and are giving the no smoking thing another go! I know how difficult it is to quit. My son tried for over two years and he's finally managed it for a good period of time. He had his last cigarette over 8 months ago and he's very pleased with himself.

What are the doctors saying about your breathing? How much worse are things getting? Fill us all in when you have a chance. We've missed you!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

alive and kicking!

hi everyone! i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm still alive and kicking here in ohio.....how is everyone doing? good i hope. the breathing is getting alittle worse...and yes before you ask, i'm still trying to quit smoking! now my husband is trying to quit also! i didn't ask him to....he said, the way he see's it, if he doesn't i won't quit. so he's doing it to make me quit! go figure!hope to hear from you soon!

Guest guest

Hi Tammy, It is good to hear from you. Keep tryin to quit I know you can.Do you still have your blog site going? I lost the address and never did go on it. If you do post the address and I'll come take a look. Again good to see your post.God Bless. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."