RemedySpot.com

Re:California Trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Beloved Air Family!

My third annual family beach house vacation just ended and I had an incredible 11 days of grandkids, kids, sisters, brother, nieces,nephews, in laws and of course lots and lots of sand! We spent our days out in the water watching the kids gather sea shells, sand crabs, and run in and out of the waves, barbecued each night, stayed up till wee hours in the morning eating pie, drinking coffee ( I am going back on the diet wagon starting today) and talking, talking, talking. I think I am one of the luckiest people alive and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. My daughter and 2 grandkids are still here for the next month, so my life is still a tad hectic, but I will be back online more.

Now on to the California Trip. . . Leanne can't make it till the 18th, so is everyone okay if we move it to the weekend of the 19th to 21st? I would also like to change our itinerary.

Friday: Meet in Dana Point, dinner at El Torito ( $8-$15.00) on the harbor

Saturday: Barbecue at the beach- my sons will set everything up and barbecue and take down. The beach there is flat, lots of grass and trees. I thought we could all sit looking out at the ocean, gab to our hearts content and of course, eat, eat, eat!

Sunday: Site-seeing in Laguna Beach. Wylie museum and gorgeous views free-lunch on our own.

There are two reasonable hotels across from the beach either Dana Point Inn or Holiday Inn ( about 100.00 a day)and a beautiful Marriot Resort for those that want more luxury ( 200.00 a day). Those who are flying need to book their ticket soon and should fly into Santa Ana ( Wayne Airport). I use Kayak to book flights. They show all airlines at once and let you locate the cheapest days, times, etc. If there are going to be more than 10 of us I will try to negotiate a cheaper rate. Also, anyone who is planning to camp, there is a lovely state campsite there, but you will need to reserve your space soon. It is Doheny State beach.

Missed all of you-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re:Jack

Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

... Your annual vacation w/family sounds just too good to be true. I am an only child and the last living member of any family I had. So what you describe sounds just wonderful. All that and the beach too? Paradise.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re:Jack

Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

, I am jelious of your family beach time. It is just the most wonderful thing ever. All the time together. I remember your first one. The pictures, I do expect to see more pictures of this Beach Party.Just sounds wonderful. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

-

you seem to have had a great time with your wonderful family,

I am so happy foryou

Enjoy youself

love

Geeta-- In Breathe-Support , denise randel

wrote:

>

> Hi Beloved Air Family!

>    My third annual family beach house vacation just ended and I

had an incredible 11 days of grandkids, kids, sisters, brother,

nieces,nephews, in laws and of course lots and lots of sand!  We

spent our days out in the water watching the kids gather sea shells,

sand crabs,  and run in and out of the waves, barbecued each night,

stayed up till wee hours in the morning eating pie, drinking coffee

( I am going back on the diet wagon starting today) and talking,

talking, talking.  I think I am one of the luckiest people alive and

feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  My daughter  and 2

grandkids are still here for the next month, so my life is still a

tad hectic, but I will be back online more.

>  

> Now on to the California Trip. . .   Leanne can't make it till the

18th, so is everyone okay if we move it to the weekend of the 19th

to 21st?  I would also like to change our itinerary.

>  

> Friday:  Meet in Dana Point, dinner at El Torito ( $8-$15.00) on

the harbor

> Saturday:  Barbecue at the beach- my sons will set everything up

and barbecue and take down.  The beach there is flat, lots of grass

and trees.  I thought we could all sit looking out at the ocean, gab

to our hearts content and of course, eat, eat, eat!

> Sunday:  Site-seeing in Laguna Beach.  Wylie museum and gorgeous

views free-lunch on our own.

>  

> There are two reasonable hotels across from the beach either Dana

Point Inn or Holiday Inn  ( about 100.00 a day)and a beautiful

Marriot Resort for those that want more luxury ( 200.00 a day). 

Those who are flying need to book their ticket soon and should fly

into Santa Ana ( Wayne Airport).  I use Kayak to book flights. 

They show all airlines at once and let you locate the cheapest days,

times, etc. If there are going to be more than 10 of us I will try

to negotiate a cheaper rate.  Also, anyone who is planning to camp,

there is a lovely state campsite there, but you will need to reserve

your space soon.  It is Doheny State beach.

> Missed all of you-

>  

>     Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California

>

>

>

>

> Re:Jack

>

>

> Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady.. 

>

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy   

> IPF  2004,  Florida

>

> " Worry looks around,

>  Sorry looks back,

>   Faith looks up. "

>

Guest guest

, your holiday sounds wonderful. I am very jealous

Love Ze xx>> Hi Beloved Air Family!> My third annual family beach house vacation just ended and I had an incredible 11 days of grandkids, kids, sisters, brother, nieces,nephews, in laws and of course lots and lots of sand! We spent our days out in the water watching the kids gather sea shells, sand crabs, and run in and out of the waves, barbecued each night, stayed up till wee hours in the morning eating pie, drinking coffee ( I am going back on the diet wagon starting today) and talking, talking, talking. I think I am one of the luckiest people alive and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. My daughter and 2 grandkids are still here for the next month, so my life is still a tad hectic, but I will be back online more.> > Now on to the California Trip. . . Leanne can't make it till the 18th, so is everyone okay if we move it to the weekend of the 19th to 21st? I would also like to change our itinerary.> > Friday: Meet in Dana Point, dinner at El Torito ( $8-$15.00) on the harbor> Saturday: Barbecue at the beach- my sons will set everything up and barbecue and take down. The beach there is flat, lots of grass and trees. I thought we could all sit looking out at the ocean, gab to our hearts content and of course, eat, eat, eat!> Sunday: Site-seeing in Laguna Beach. Wylie museum and gorgeous views free-lunch on our own.> > There are two reasonable hotels across from the beach either Dana Point Inn or Holiday Inn ( about 100.00 a day)and a beautiful Marriot Resort for those that want more luxury ( 200.00 a day). Those who are flying need to book their ticket soon and should fly into Santa Ana ( Wayne Airport). I use Kayak to book flights. They show all airlines at once and let you locate the cheapest days, times, etc. If there are going to be more than 10 of us I will try to negotiate a cheaper rate. Also, anyone who is planning to camp, there is a lovely state campsite there, but you will need to reserve your space soon. It is Doheny State beach.> Missed all of you-> > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > > Re:Jack> > > Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady.. > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

So glad that you could have one more Summer Fiesta with your family. Who knew a couple of years ago. I pray that you have many, many more. No one deserves it more.

I wish that I could make the trip to CA. and so does my sister who lives in Chula Vista. But, wishes aren't horses.....

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hi Beloved Air Family!> My third annual family beach house vacation just ended and I had an incredible 11 days of grandkids, kids, sisters, brother, nieces,nephews, in laws and of course lots and lots of sand! We spent our days out in the water watching the kids gather sea shells, sand crabs, and run in and out of the waves, barbecued each night, stayed up till wee hours in the morning eating pie, drinking coffee ( I am going back on the diet wagon starting today) and talking, talking, talking. I think I am one of the luckiest people alive and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. My daughter and 2 grandkids are still here for the next month, so my life is still a tad hectic, but I will be back online more.> > Now on to the California Trip. . . Leanne can't make it till the 18th, so is everyone okay if we move it to the weekend of the 19th to 21st? I would also like to change our itinerary.> > Friday: Meet in Dana Point, dinner at El Torito ( $8-$15.00) on the harbor> Saturday: Barbecue at the beach- my sons will set everything up and barbecue and take down. The beach there is flat, lots of grass and trees. I thought we could all sit looking out at the ocean, gab to our hearts content and of course, eat, eat, eat!> Sunday: Site-seeing in Laguna Beach. Wylie museum and gorgeous views free-lunch on our own.> > There are two reasonable hotels across from the beach either Dana Point Inn or Holiday Inn ( about 100.00 a day)and a beautiful Marriot Resort for those that want more luxury ( 200.00 a day). Those who are flying need to book their ticket soon and should fly into Santa Ana ( Wayne Airport). I use Kayak to book flights. They show all airlines at once and let you locate the cheapest days, times, etc. If there are going to be more than 10 of us I will try to negotiate a cheaper rate. Also, anyone who is planning to camp, there is a lovely state campsite there, but you will need to reserve your space soon. It is Doheny State beach.> Missed all of you-> > Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > > Re:Jack> > > Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady.. > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Joyce. Would you post a little update on how you are doing? I haven't seen a post from you in too long.

Love ya.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re:Jack> > > Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady.. > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Joyce,

I can't tell you how much I wish you could come to California and visit me and your sister. I am so sad /angry/worried that you have to keep enduring so many health problems and so much pain. I wish with all my heart that I could somehow make everything right for you. You are in my prayers at the start of each morning and the end of each night- and in my heart always. God bless you dear friend-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re:Jack> > > Lucky you going to lunch with MB. She is a very special lady.. > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy > IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">