RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher/ZE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena ... sorry it took me awhile to answer your post about the NAC.

I stopped taking it because it was causing such horrid stomach pain.

When I was in such pain and taking more meds, one day I just couldn't swallow anymore pills than I absolutely had to take. So I didn't take the NAC. It was noticeable right away when the pain lessened. I didn't take it the next day or the next and sure enough my pain was gone in a few days.

I took NAC at the advice of my pulmonologist when I was first dx in '06 and it really helped with the coughing and mucus I had back then. I don't remember stomach pain then...

I stopped it after a few months because the coughing/mucus went away. When I resumed a few months ago I see now that was about the time the stomach pain started.

An endoscopy showed very bad gastritis. Took meds, didn't help. Had stomach scan and everything is fine.

That's more than you asked for but I personally won't take it again. When/if you do take it, it's usually at 3x/daily...600 mg. You can purchase it at www.puritansales.com at extremely low prices.

For what reason is your Dr considering this supplement for you?

Take care.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher> > > Missy Ladybug, How are you ?? I have been catching up since my son was here a couple days and you have been> tooooooooooooooooo quite. Are you OK? I know you are having a lot of pain issues. Your supposed to keep us posted.> Love ya and miss you.> > > You do know I'm praying for you !> > > > > > > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy ��> IPF �2004, �Florida> > > "Worry looks around,> �Sorry looks back,> ��Faith looks up."> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA>