RemedySpot.com

Sildenafil Study Visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Everyone! Today was week 12 in the Step Trial. I had to have an ABG and some PFTs but not all of them. (didn't have to pant!), the other usual blood work (each arm had a stick). My PFTs were basically the same as before. My DL Adj improved to 9.0. (Previous scores: 7.9 & 8.9) I completed the 6 MW on room air, 21%. I walked 280 meters in 6 minutes on room air with a 3 minute recovery of 95%, all on room air. Previously I completed the 6 MW and walked 258 meters on 4/25/8; 140 meters on 5/9/8 where I did not finish the walk because my sat dropped to 79% (it was a bad allergy day) and I finished the walk on 6/20/8 walking 270 meters. I am now officially on the drug. I have had two doses so far and I still feel the same. Won't ever know if I have been taking the drug or placebo.

My doctor tells me my numbers are going up. I have to go back next Friday for another brief visit, no PFTs. The nurse is trying to get approval from Duke to raise the reinbursement. I hope it comes through next Friday.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl