RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Happy Birthday this day to................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy...I want to tell you again, I really relate to the memory thing! I have problems with other things as well...I think I mentioned that I've now gotten "confused" 3 different times when going to a Dr and "lost" my way and had to call Rich to help me. Anyway, I told my pcp about all of it and she did a early dementia test...need to score above 30 and I'm at 29! Ahhhhh, sweet mysteries of life!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Happy Birthday this day to................

Hi Geeta, How are your travel plans coming?? What did you find out about your oxygen for flying such a long trip.

How are you feeling? � I am just full of questions tonight. LOL It would be nice if you are able to go to 's get together in September. Did I read that a while back?�

My memory is just so bad these days. It's probably a good thing that I don't go off alone anymore. has become my memory also.. This is getting rough. Oh well.

Take Care.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."