MOON FACE, THEN OF MY SWEET MAN, EARL.

I will try to get more when I can get them turned around. My Son-in-

law gave me a CD with about 40 pics on there. Earl will have to put

some of them in Photoshop to fix.

Lou

Tired tonight

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

Guest guest

Hi , I agree Lou is lucky so far. But the picture posted is an extreme case I think. quite a few of us have clubbing but I don't think anyone is quite that bad. I am going to snap a shot of mine in a bit. They are bad as far as I'm concerned but may not look so bad to others.  I was so upset when I had to quit my acrylic nails years ago. My nails were to rounded to keep them on. I loved my happy feet and hands.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Here's what I've found about clubbing, it makes a bit more sense to me this way. I've checked out mine against Rob's and yep I have clubbing. I have really bad clubbing on my toes, I've been aware of that for ages, but thought I'd got away with it on my hands. Funnily enough the amount of clubbing that's on my fingers makes my nails look better than they did when I was growing up. They were all flat and horrible.

http://apps.uwhealth.org/health/adam/hie/2/18127.htm

Love Ze xx

>> Hi , I agree Lou is lucky so far. But the picture posted is > an extreme case I think. quite a few of us have clubbing but I don't > think anyone is quite that bad. I am going to snap a shot of mine in > a bit. They are bad as far as I'm concerned but may not look so bad > to others. I was so upset when I had to quit my acrylic nails years > ago. My nails were to rounded to keep them on.> I loved my happy feet and hands.> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">