RemedySpot.com

--I hear ya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm another one who's bladder control is shot thanks to years and years of coughing. "Poise" pads are my best friend and damn they are expensive! Trying to maintain my dignity ain't cheap!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Clubbing> >Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as somethingParis Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article onclubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below.Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemedsignificant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantlyinfluences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of afingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised touse the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> >http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/

pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF -UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __>Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'mTalkathon.>>> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger. Get started.>>> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IMon your terms.>>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger.>http://www.windowsl ive.com/messenge r/connect_ your_way. html?ocid= TXT_TAGL\M_WL_Refresh_ messenger_

video_072008>

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.

Guest guest

MB and Everyone:

I use the store brand of Poise Pads. I really like the Walgreens brand the most. However, when I have an accident, the pad doesn't help me at all.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> 's post underscores one of our> most pressing needs in this country - full medical care for all of us.> Those who can afford insurance, buy it. Those who can afford to buy some> but not all, help them pay it. And most of all, those who cannot afford> it all, unless they do without food and shelter, provide it for free.>> This is a major issue in the current campaign for the presidency. Listen> carefully to Obama's and McCain's position on universal health care and> choose your candidate with care.> Remember W's statement:> "Everybody in American has health care. Just go to the emergency room."> This is a man of great compassion?> There are too many s - and> s - in this country. They are our fathers and mothers, our> brothers and sisters, our wives and our husbands, and our children. We> need to care for them in their time of sickness. > Jack> 79/IPF -> UIP/dx06/05 Maine> > > > Clubbing> >> Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something> Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article on> clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below.> Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed> significant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantly> influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a> fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to> use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> >> http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF -> UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __>> Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm> Talkathon.>> >> > Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live> Messenger. Get started.> >> >> > Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM> on your terms.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live> Messenger.> >> http://www.windowsl ive.com/messenge r/connect_ your_way. html?ocid= TXT_TAGL\> M_WL_Refresh_ messenger_ video_072008> >> > > > ________________________________> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms. > > > ________________________________> Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.>