RemedySpot.com

IMPORTANT....PLEASE VOTE....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PREVENTION MAGAZINE CONTEST - A PICTURE OF HEALTH Ruoff, a Chronic Lyme sufferer and cancer survivor, is doing her best to bring Chronic Lyme Disease into the forefront of the media . . . and needs your

help! She is one of 5 finalists in Prevention Magazine's 2008 "Picture of Health" contest. If she wins, she will be included in Prevention Magazine's activities for 2008 - 2009 - keeping Lyme in the news for the next year!

Despite the myriad of controversial positions on Lyme - we can all agree that getting the word out about Lyme disease is very important.Please VOTE for and get every friend, support group, and others

that you know to vote for her! Just making it this far is already a victory for us all! She is thousands of votes behind, but we can at least help her make a good showing!Go to . . . http://abcnews.go.com/abcnewsnow/PictureofHealth

and scroll down to her picture and select the option to vote for her.Her submission to the contest was:Good Morning America! My name is . I'll try to condense my life in 250 words. I am now 15 months short of 70. One year

ago I weighed 180, today 130. Here goes, I was a widow at 24 with a newborn and a 2 year old. My husband died of leukemia. I devoted my life to helping others with serious illnesses and then I was diagnosed with cancer. After

treatment and radiation, I again started taking care of others because I was grateful to be alive.I then discovered I had chronic Lyme Disease. I was very sick and in pain and inactive for many years and finally realized I had to now take

care of ME! I started an " At Home " program with my motto being I have P-M-S (Physical Mental & Spiritual strength). I walk on the treadmill 3 times a day for 15 minutes each time. I lift light weights 4 times a

week and do lots of my own " discoveries " to help my fibromyalgia pain. I'm also an artist and now doing paintings about our health issues.Help me say Good Morning America in June and I'll be able to tell you so

much more about the food I eat and the

supplements I take.Thanks, Peace and Blessings!I AM the new Ruoff