RemedySpot.com

New Group/Meditation/Discussion Group/Via Messenger Group Forum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey ALL:):):) Greetings!!!!!!!! My name is :):) I currently reside in South Florida. In Feb 2008, an awsome friend of mine, Jen,came for a visit to South Florida. Over Dinner and after an awsome discussion, she went home to her native state of residence and formed a group on , called NUInterconnection, NuInterconnection/. The purpose of this group is to extend to the ALL, an opportunity to post things of interest, discuss things, and moreover, to provide a space of open expression, with the main intent being, re-memberance, furthered awakening of who we truly are, bringing the pieces of ourselves all together, and, honing/refining the gifts and skills we all possess. It is a space where all VOICES shall be heard and will be given loving assistance to bring into alignment with their true soul's purpose's. We are not a body, but have one, and our souls are not

something beyond our reach, but rather who WE ARE. (Quoted from: Natalia M. Escoto 5/08) It is a space of pure freedom, free flow, and gives way to an open forum by where, any and all questions can and will be answered, by where, will give way to furthered openingings within ourselves..............In essence "We Are All One"!!! So without further adue, please visit our group forum today...... and in the same token, to start, there will be an online group meditation, to be held on Tuesday's @ 7:30 pm. If you do not currently possess a messenger account, you will require one to participate. As things flow, additional componets will be added in order to accomidate the

ALL:):):) I look forward to re-connecting to those who step forward into the LIGHT, that they already are:):) In LOVE and MUCH MUCH LIGHT, "We Are One" K. Lane