RemedySpot.com

Terry how are you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry,

I was going to write to you to nite, because I haven't heard from you for a while. I live in Anthem, Az. now, but am thinking about moving to Lake Havasu by the end of the year. I was just in Vegas April 1st, as my son, daughter-in-law and 2 grand children flew in for a 5 day vacation with his inlaws, so we went over to see them all.

I had not been on the board at that time or I would have tried to make contact with you and maybe stopped and visited. I know I will be in Vegas SOONER or later and if you are up for a visit--I would definately stop by.

How have you been ---other than the family thing, are you able to get out and about when you need to? I would like to know how the Pulmonoligists are there and the hospitals---because if I do move that would probably be the closest for me as it is a 2 hour drive from Havasu.

I usually don't say to much---but when I get typing its hard for me to stop--Soo I will stop for now and I know your response will generate more questions for me to ask.

Glad the jokes help put a smile on your face---we all need that every day.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Subject: First kiss to the boardTo: "Breathe-Support" <Breathe-Support >Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 8:15 AM

YOU GUYS ALWAYS SEND HUGS AND KISSES TO ME AND I AM KIND OF A

GUY WITH A TYPE "A' PASSIVE PERSONALITY AND ITS HARD TO EXPRESS

MYSELF--BUT I HAVE COME TO KNOW

ALL OF YOU PRETTY WELL--SOOO

HERE GOES---

it's MY first kiss and several questions might come to mind: Is it the right time? Is anyone watching? Does your partner even want to? Is your breath fresh? And... Should you use some tongue?

Then you lean in and just go for it!!!

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

Guest guest

Hi ,

How wonderful to hear from you! So much going on here, I'm stressed to the MAX.

Today I'm back to fighting, so I'll be fine.

It would be wonderful to have you visit. You would be the first person I will have met that can understand and I need to meet a flesh and blood friend. I'll even have a hug waiting!

I love my Dr's, both my PCP and my Pulmo! They are so into patient care and really talking TO you, not at you. I also love the care I get at Saint Rose hospital. All private rooms, with a couch for family to sleep on if they choose. It is not one of those hospitals that specialize in lungs, just a great local hospital.

Are you on 02. I'm on 24/7, so I hate to go anywhere. There is a special bus that stops outside my door and tomorrow I get my first experience with them. There may be times I'll take a cab home, because it's so much quicker. I have too see how it works out first.

If you ever feel like calling, my # is . Tomorrow is out because I'm looking at a 6 hour round trip. UGH!!!!!!!

Thank you again for giving me something to look forward to!

Love ya,

Terry

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: First kiss to the boardTo: "Breathe-Support" <Breathe-Support >Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 8:15 AM

YOU GUYS ALWAYS SEND HUGS AND KISSES TO ME AND I AM KIND OF A

GUY WITH A TYPE "A' PASSIVE PERSONALITY AND ITS HARD TO EXPRESS

MYSELF--BUT I HAVE COME TO KNOW

ALL OF YOU PRETTY WELL--SOOO

HERE GOES---

it's MY first kiss and several questions might come to mind: Is it the right time? Is anyone watching? Does your partner even want to? Is your breath fresh? And... Should you use some tongue?

Then you lean in and just go for it!!!

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ