RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: rosanna's wedding today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for that post May. I've been pretty down tonight. I laughed really hard. I can't wait to talk to them and tell them. I heard their frustration in your post. A little side note to the story. It was Sunday afternoon here, don't know the time there, and I just had the feeling we needed to call them. Don just threw a fit--- it is their honeymoon--blah blah. Well we called and when Charissa heard my voice she just broke down crying. They were in this little resort out in the boondocks and had no way to get to town. It must have been like a bed and breakfast here. She hadn't eaten in 24 hours and refused to try anything on the menu in the little cafe in the main lodge. I told her she had to go down and eat at least something. She said "What is porridge"? I laughed (funny to me, not to her). I told her I wasn't sure, thinking about some nursery

rhymes I've learned, but I thought it was a soup. She went down and got some soup and thought it was very tasty. I called her parents and they called them and the next day the car came and they went along their merry way. I think it was just outside of Glasgow. I'm sure that is where they landed. Oh I hadn't thought about that in a very long time. They spent some time exploring the highlands (secretly I think they were pretending to be like.........Grrrrr- I can't think of his name. Mel Gibson played his part in the movie. I'll think of it in a minute. It was in January so not much was open to explore. Well, I didn't think of the name, so I'm going to sign off. Thanks for the journey down memory lane. thanks May' Kmay wrote: lindai live about 10 minutes away from glasgow airport. a few years ago i worked in an industrial estate nearmy home. i had parked the car and during the day mycar was hit by another. we all ran out to find thattwo american ladies had clipped my stationery car.they had arrived at the airport, managed to get on themotorway (freeway) ok but they were going in the opposite direction to the one they wanted (north). realising this they exited two offramps from the airport,found themselves on a big roundabout and didnt

manageto get back on the motorway but ended up wandering aroundthis industrial estate trying to find their way back.they hit my car - the streets are narrow and were all double parked. i was actually half on the grass. poor women were just absolutely drained. we exchanged insurance details and all was well. i managed to explainhow to get back on the freeway but its not often a wee glasgow wummin gets hit by an american while she's at work in an industrial estate. where in scotland did your kids visit. btw, we do havemacdonald's...may> > not long home from wedding. 3am here.> > took 120 photos but they need to be reduced> > before able to post or email so i have reduced> > a few and posted them.> > > > she was beautiful.> > andy's speech had us all laughing> > graham said such wonderful things about how he feels about rosie> > everybody's outfits looked great> >

food was delish - cheese basket with mozarellla, tomato, basil, > olive,> > red pepper jus - chicken wrapped in parma ham with mustard mash and > a > > white chocolate mouse.> > > > lots of champagne and wine and dancing - band were good. all the > > kids danced until they dropped. she's off to thailand tues for 3 > wks.> > > > i didnt cry at all. i cried all day saturday instead and got it all > > out. her dad cried when he saw her in her dress.> > > > a good time had by all> > > > may uip 0606 > > glasgow scotland> > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> > > > > >

> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14