RemedySpot.com

Hello Family, : A brief update!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OH MY GOD! Sorry people, this was supposed to be a private message!> > > I love you Liane���.Big hugs and infinite happiness, Jacqui> >> > *From:* [mailto:> > ] *On Behalf Of *> > *Sent:* Friday, May 23, 2008 8:55 AM> > *To:* > > *Subject:* [] Hello Family, : A brief update!> >> >> >> >> >> > [image: Image removed by sender. Photobucket] <http://photobucket.com>> > * Hello Soul Family![image: Image removed by sender. :x]> >> > I am finally back home and ready to rock and roll.> > Just came from VA to find another home again, and I did it. Yay!> > I apologize because I could not talk with anyone yesterday, but for those> > that know me,> > I am the true personification of 's law in action.[image: Image> > removed by sender. #-o]> >> > After being stranded in many Airports and having the exhilarating> > experience of sleeping on airport benches, I can proudly say my range> > of weird skills just grew bigger! (* nervous smiles).> >> > So, Today we are going to start a new day . I will call today all of you> > that were waiting for me,> > and I want to say to the group that we are going to start the series of> > tele-conferences and> > web seminars soon. If you wish to be part of those events, programing,> > organizing or even just giving suggestions,this is your time to shine! [image:> > Image removed by sender. :D]> > Remember, We are a family here and we can make a huge difference if we do> > it together.> > If you wish to volunteer, or have a project in mind, please step up... we> > are here to help you make it come true.> >> > This is the time we need to start organizing for action, please think> > about it and come forward with your ideas, suggestions, projects . we will> > be pleased to hear and very happy to help.> > Please don't be silent!!!!> > Let's make a difference, in truth and reality.> >> >> > *> >> > [image: Image removed by sender. Photobucket] <http://photobucket.com>*Love> > and respect to all,> >> > The Ghost of the absent Liane.*> >> > > >> > > > -- > "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."> Rabindranath Tagore>