RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: You know something?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce,

Just reading your post and I have to tell you I'm suprised at what your rheumatologist said to you. I didn't realize your situation was that dire. How rapidly do they feel you are deteriorating?

I know that prednisone represents some major dilemmas for you. Would they consider Immuran without the prednisone? I'm assuming they want to treat the connective tissue disease, correct?

Please know that I'm thinking of you and you are in my prayers!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: You know something?

LouGuess I'm strange but I look forward more than behind. Now part of it isa lot of past I don't want to remember, from bad times to mistakes Imade. I can't do anything about the past to change it now. But, as shortor difficult as my future might be, I can do something about it. Infact, that reminds me, someone is suppose to be calling me about someplans to do something this weekend. Why isn't my phone ringing? lol. Iknow there are tough times ahead for me but I can at least plan to makethe most of those. I just try not to dwell too forward in the future sothat i can take advantage of the present. Part of the future scares mebut a good part still interests me. I had a stark reminder yesterday butI think my response was more shocking to my rheumatologist than his wasto me. He thinks I should do Imuran and Prednisone because there is noother choice. He said if I didn't I'd die. I said to

him there wereworse things and that I was going to die anyway. It was a matter of whatI did between now and then.>> I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of the fun> times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of some of> the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of being a child and a teenager> in those eras.>> It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this issuch> as cool way to remember the way it was.>> Love,> Lou>

Guest guest

Zena, Have a wonderful Holiday.. Are you doing anything exciting like hand gliding? I always wanted to go that. Still yet may try it. LOL  Hugs to Miss Lili Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I'm with Bruce.  I have things I look forward to.  I'm going on holiday tomorrow!  And I make other things worth looking forward to.   I know what I've really got to look forward to, but every thing alive has the same, doesn't mean it has to be the only thing in my future. But it is nice to look back.  Love Ze xx>> I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of the fun > times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of some of > the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of being a child and a teenager > in those eras. > > It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this is such > as cool way to remember the way it was.> > Love, > Lou>

Guest guest

I am also am with Bruce and Zena. It is sad to admit but I have lived More in the last year then I have had in the last 7.

I heard somewhere that “What are we but our experiences” Who we are today and what we are about is a reflection of all those people in our lives, the Dad’s that danced with there daughters or hunted and fished with sons the Moms that spent time with us or people that showed us how NOT to act all those roads we have traveled.

I get asked “How” am doing with knowing I am sick I usually tell them, I do not know if it’s good or bad I just know that it is.

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

IPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Subject: Re: You know something?To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 1:06 AM

I'm with Bruce. I have things I look forward to. I'm going on holiday tomorrow! And I make other things worth looking forward to. I know what I've really got to look forward to, but every thing alive has the same, doesn't mean it has to be the only thing in my future.

But it is nice to look back.

Love Ze xx>> I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of the fun > times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of some of > the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of being a child and a teenager > in those eras. > > It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this is such > as cool way to remember the way it was.> > Love, > Lou>

Guest guest

Lou

Upset?? In no way I am upset. I like the way you and others send out things and I liked the email you sent, I thought the web site was GREAT. I am Me because of where I came from and I HAD/have a great life, I do look back not as much now as before but there are times when that¢s all I have at the moment to get me trough all I was saying was for now I am trying to FILL my tomorrows as full as I possible can. I am sorry if I came across as upset and am glad you will continue with spreading a little Joy

Walt

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Subject: Re: You know something?To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 9:19 AM

I don't think the way you 3 do. I just wanted to make a few people in here happy about their life, good or bad. I have, apparently, upset you 3 and I will not apologize. By making people smile once in a while is good, if you can't smile, then forget it. Lou> > >> > > I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of the> fun> > > times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of some> of> > > the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of

being a child and a> teenager> > > in those eras.> > >> > > It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this is> such> > > as cool way to remember the way it was.> > >> > > Love,> > > Lou> > >> >>

Guest guest

Walt... I think it was Eleanor Roosevelt who said, "We are the sum total of our lives". I guess my 'total' is a number I can live with.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: You know something?To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 1:06 AM

I'm with Bruce. I have things I look forward to. I'm going on holiday tomorrow! And I make other things worth looking forward to. I know what I've really got to look forward to, but every thing alive has the same, doesn't mean it has to be the only thing in my future.

But it is nice to look back.

Love Ze xx>> I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of the fun > times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of some of > the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of being a child and a teenager > in those eras. > > It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this is such > as cool way to remember the way it was.> > Love, > Lou>

Guest guest

Well said brother Bruce, well said.

A big MamaSher hug to you!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: You know something?

WaltMe, too. I traveled more this spring for pleasure than I've traveled myentire adult life. I get out and do something every day, except icyroads or horrible all day storms. I get with friends regularly. I don'tpostpone the things I really want to do. I also do only those things Iwant to and don't expend my energy in ways that aren't healthy for me.I intend to do it all the way. When I'm near the end, on morphine, andonly alert a couple of hours a day, I'm going to use those two hours totalk to and hug those I care about and probably to tell them what totype here for me.I just look at the friends I've made here that I wouldn't have hadotherwise.None of this says this is the life I would have chosen at this point.But, had I remained healthy much of the living I've done not onlywouldn't have happened yet, it probably never would have occured.> >> > I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of thefun> > times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of someof> > the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of being a child and ateenager> > in those eras.> >> > It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this issuch> > as cool way to remember the way it was.> >> > Love,> > Lou> >>

Guest guest

I obviously step in it and am truly sorry!!!! I think you all are great. And hope the best for you.Walt

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

Subject: Re: You know something?To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 11:11 AM

You mean all the hundreds of email ecards and pictures I have sent here on the board and to members of this board on their emails wishing them well is not "more positive". What is more positive I would like to know than what I have been doing for the people who have this PF. I have it too, you know. You won't find a more positive person than I myself, let me say that!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !Any number of people on here will personally call you and tell you that.> > > > >> > > > > I gave you all the websites for fun and remembrance of some of> > the> > > fun> > > > > times we had as kids growing up and to refresh our memories of> > some> > > of> > > > > the sometimes sad, but beautiful times of being a child and a> > > teenager> > > > > in those eras.> > > > >> > > > > It seems we don't have a WHOLE lot to look forward to, and this> > is> > > such> > > > > as cool way to remember the way it was.> > > > >> > > > > Love,> > > > > Lou> > > > >> > > >> > >>

>>