RemedySpot.com

Re: Vicky and /Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh Gwynne,

You are one I'm so happy for, you got the lung!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, I told my husband, if I remember correctly ( my memorys slippin) I think I was even crying when I told him. You take that lung and run with it, enjoy life!!!!!!!! I will too, just in heaven with my Jesus. Thank you too for being there for me........God bless you.

Vicky81856

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Vicky,I'm so proud of you for making the decision that feelsright for you in your current status. I know you are thinkingof yourself as well as your entire family who love you somuch. I do know from my mother's passing on March 24(she had Bronchiectasis and never recuperated from pneumonia)that Hospice, in her case, was a great help. They were veryrespectful of our privacy but very attentive to my mother'scomfort at all times. They were also quite sensitive to themoods and feelings of the whole family. The morphine didease my mother's breathing when it became labored, andthat was a huge blessing the last two days.I appreciate your taking the time to post your thoughts andfeelings with us during this difficult time. You are verybrave and I know your faith will see you through. I'm gladyou are my friend, and I thank you for all the prayers youhave said for me. You will remain in my prayers for the peacethat passes understanding. You have a special place in myheart, dear lady.Love and blessings,Gwynne 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX Fort Worth, TX,You never fail to amaze me with your strength and persistence.You always prove that the doctors are far from knowing allthe answers. You have taught them and all of us so much aboutlistening to our own hearts when we make decisions about ourhealth and our bodies.I'm glad you are able to stay home if that's where you feel youbelong. You are so terrific about posting to us in the midst ofterribly trying circumstances, being truthful without complaining.We all care about you so much. Your words, experiences, andfeelings are invaluable to us. I will always remember you as oneof my mentors in how to live as long as we're living, and as a personwhose kindness and concern for others always shines through. I'mhonored to know you as a fellow air family member and friend.God bless you, dearest , and give you peace and comfort.Love and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single-lung transplant on 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX Fort Worth, TXGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.