RemedySpot.com

Re: Ruth P

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh Ruth,

I hope I didn't make you feel like I thought you were whining! I am a type A personality and always go through that stupid guilt trip whenever I am not doing anything productive, So I guess I was trying to pass along what the wonderful people on this board have taught me. Get over it and take care of you. For me, being idle makes me crazy, so I've been finding things that I can do sitting!

Forgive me if I didn't explain it well!

Hugs,

Terry

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: liquid oxygenTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 10:29 PM

Terry, honey you have been a big help just responding was great. i do a lot of crocheting mostly afghans. I don't mean to be complaining I just feel blessed this group is here for us.I do feel like I should be up and busy most of the time. After I do dinner i have to rest awhile before I am able to do the dishes.not doing a lot of exercising ,just eating and getting fat. Ruth> > From: Ruth Pierce <gagrandmarucia@ ...>> Subject: liquid oxygen> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups.

com> Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 6:24 PM> > > > > > > Hi everyone, I joined the group awhile ago.> Just been reading and not shearing much.> I am almost 71, married and we are both on oxygen. > Hubby has COPD.He had a lung collapse in 1991. > He has been almost completely disable sense. > I try to take care of the both of us. > I was diagnosed with IPF. in 1992 > caused from work related chemicals,from old history.> I did public work until about 5 years ago.> I started using my oxygen to sleep with after a sleep study was done > in 2006.During the study my oxygen went down so low they woke me up > to see if I was breathing.Said I could have a heart attack from it > being so low. > My breathing just got real bad the end of 2007 now I am on it all the > time set on 3. I started using the

liquid the first of this year.> Always complaining it does not work right.> It only comes out on one side of the nose tube.They tell me this is > right.> Question is who is right? They are coming out again tomorrow and I > hope get it right.When I do go out I feel like I can't hardly breath > at all. I stay home now seldom get out. just don't have the energy to > do much any more. I also have a lot of other health problems.> I would appreciate any advise on the Helios Plus.> thanks for taking the time to read this . > Ruth>

Guest guest

Terry you did not make me feel bad.I think it is great that you can

still do the things that occupies you, I know I am blessed to still

be able to do the little stuff.I have read a lot here and realize

there are a lot of us that have slowed down from what we used to do.

When is the wedding for your grand daughter?

Ruth

> >

> > From: Ruth Pierce <gagrandmarucia@ ...>

> > Subject: liquid oxygen

> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 6:24 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi everyone, I joined the group awhile ago.

> > Just been reading and not shearing much.

> > I am almost 71, married and we are both on oxygen.

> > Hubby has COPD.He had a lung collapse in 1991.

> > He has been almost completely disable sense.

> > I try to take care of the both of us.

> > I was diagnosed with IPF. in 1992

> > caused from work related chemicals,from old history.

> > I did public work until about 5 years ago.

> > I started using my oxygen to sleep with after a sleep study was

> done

> > in 2006.During the study my oxygen went down so low they woke me

up

> > to see if I was breathing.Said I could have a heart attack from

it

> > being so low.

> > My breathing just got real bad the end of 2007 now I am on it all

> the

> > time set on 3. I started using the liquid the first of this year.

> > Always complaining it does not work right.

> > It only comes out on one side of the nose tube.They tell me this

is

> > right.

> > Question is who is right? They are coming out again tomorrow and

I

> > hope get it right.When I do go out I feel like I can't hardly

> breath

> > at all. I stay home now seldom get out. just don't have the

energy

> to

> > do much any more. I also have a lot of other health problems.

> > I would appreciate any advise on the Helios Plus.

> > thanks for taking the time to read this .

> > Ruth

> >

>

Guest guest

The wedding is August 10th. Problem is my knee surg is the 4th. I have pre op tests to take, so have to be done and mailed out to New Jersey.

I'm just glad I didn't make you feel bad. You guys will get tired of me when this is all done.

Back to work I go!

Love ya,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Ruth PTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:57 PM

Terry you did not make me feel bad.I think it is great that you can still do the things that occupies you, I know I am blessed to still be able to do the little stuff.I have read a lot here and realize there are a lot of us that have slowed down from what we used to do.When is the wedding for your grand daughter?Ruth ,> > > > From: Ruth Pierce <gagrandmarucia@ ...>> > Subject: liquid oxygen> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 6:24 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, I joined the group awhile ago.> > Just been reading and not shearing much.> > I am almost 71, married and we are both on oxygen. > > Hubby has COPD.He

had a lung collapse in 1991. > > He has been almost completely disable sense. > > I try to take care of the both of us. > > I was diagnosed with IPF. in 1992 > > caused from work related chemicals,from old history.> > I did public work until about 5 years ago.> > I started using my oxygen to sleep with after a sleep study was > done > > in 2006.During the study my oxygen went down so low they woke me up > > to see if I was breathing.Said I could have a heart attack from it > > being so low. > > My breathing just got real bad the end of 2007 now I am on it all > the > > time set on 3. I started using the liquid the first of this year.> > Always complaining it does not work right.> > It only comes out on one side of the nose tube.They tell me this is > > right.> > Question is who is

right? They are coming out again tomorrow and I > > hope get it right.When I do go out I feel like I can't hardly > breath > > at all. I stay home now seldom get out. just don't have the energy > to > > do much any more. I also have a lot of other health problems.> > I would appreciate any advise on the Helios Plus.> > thanks for taking the time to read this . > > Ruth> >>

Guest guest

Ter... thank you for your call and sorry I had to hang up so abruptly. Dr has priority. lol....

I had the labs this morning and picked up the meds so I'm good to go on Friday.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

liquid oxygen> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 6:24 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, I joined the group awhile ago.> > Just been reading and not shearing much.> > I am almost 71, married and we are both on oxygen. > > Hubby has COPD.He had a lung collapse in 1991. > > He has been almost completely disable sense. > > I try to take care of the both of us. > > I was diagnosed with IPF. in 1992 > > caused from work related chemicals,from old history.> > I did public work until about 5 years ago.> > I started using my oxygen to sleep with after a sleep study was > done > > in 2006.During the study my oxygen went down so low they woke me up > > to see if I was breathing.Said I could have a heart attack from it > > being so low. > > My breathing just got real bad the end of 2007 now I am on it all > the > > time set on 3. I started using the liquid the first of this year.> > Always complaining it does not work right.> > It only comes out on one side of the nose tube.They tell me this is > > right.> > Question is who is right? They are coming out again tomorrow and I > > hope get it right.When I do go out I feel like I can't hardly > breath > > at all. I stay home now seldom get out. just don't have the energy > to > > do much any more. I also have a lot of other health problems.> > I would appreciate any advise on the Helios Plus.> > thanks for taking the time to read this . > > Ruth> >>