RemedySpot.com

Re: In Memory Apology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do apologize to any I offended and don't at all minimize the desire to memorialize memories. I do regret posting on the subject at all and posted no further once realizing my mistake. At no point did I intend to cast dispersion toward any wanting memorials. I think Beth's solution is excellent and support it as I do any of her and Leanne's decisions. Now, I was thinking of greater memorials when responding and some have asked in private about sites for that so I do offer them here as I think there may well be those that members want to do more in memory of and perhaps Beth would put a link in her document. Here are some of those sites:

www.imorial.com

www.respectance.com

www.angelsonline.com

www.last-memories.com

www.americasmemorials.com

www.remembered-forever.org

www.virtual-memorials.com

www.memory-of.com

www.christianmemorials.com

Now some cost but the first one up there is free and I think the second one is and some others may be and the third is free with donations accepted.

>> Hi everybody,> Just wanted to let you know that there will be a document posted shortly in the file section. It will be titled "In Memory" and will be a place to remember folks who have gone before us in the battle with pulmonary fibrosis. Leanne and I have discussed this and it's something we've both thought was a good idea for a long time. (Joyce has temporarily stepped back from moderating for personal reasons) Thank you May for spurring me on to action, it's long overdue.> We do understand that not everyone is comfortable with any type of memorial. I understand that but like anything else posted on this board, if you don't want to read it, or don't feel comfortable with it, you don't need to look at it. The memorial is not going to be something that a new member would just stumble upon. You will need to go looking for it in the files and then open a clearly marked document.> I'd really like to nip any arguing about this in the bud. Folks we are all in this together. We're not always going to agree about everything and that is fine. Let's just remember to treat each other with kindness and respect. We who have had a wake up call regarding how short and precious life is should be the first ones to forgive. Personal arguments should be taken off the board and resolved privately via email.> Beth > Moderator Breathe-Support> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive >