RemedySpot.com

Terry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry,

I'm sorry this joke made you feel sad or upset. However it was just a joke and God forgive me but I'm not terribly concerned with having "respect" for Osama Bin Laden.

If anyone was upset by this joke or any other post for that matter, the use of the delete button is suggested. There is room for us all here!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

The female genie

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, 'Master, may I grant you one wish?'

Osama responded, 'You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of- a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything.'

The shocked genie said, 'Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever.'

Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman and said, 'Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and be off with you.

' The annoyed genie said, 'So be it!' and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton at his side.

His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Guest guest

Hi Terry, I hope your surgery goes perfectly. I am sorry I have forgotten when your surgery is. OD at work.I can't wait to see the goodies your making. There is nothing like a fun crafty thing to do. I'm going to get going on a quilt I have going. I don't know why I stopped. I think that was because of the prednisone.Oh well Take care and keep us posted.God Bless You. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."