RemedySpot.com

food intake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

---:>> For all of you folks who may be watching your food intake, as I am, > this is very interesting! P> > > *Subject:* Re : God & Satan>> */In /**/the beginning God covered the earth with broccoli, > cauliflower and spinach, with green, yellow and red vegetables of all > kinds so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.>> Then using God's bountiful gifts, Satan created Dairy Ice Cream and > Magnums. And Satan said, 'You want hot fudge with that? And Man said, > 'Yes!' And Woman said, 'I'll have one too with chocolatechips'. And > lo they gained 10 pounds.>> And God created the healthy yoghurt that

woman might keep the figure > that man found so fair.>> And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat and sugar from the > cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 12 to size 14.>> So God said, 'Try my fresh green salad'. And Satan presented Blue > Cheese dressing and garlic croutons on the side. And Man and Woman > unfastened their belts following the repast.>> God then said 'I have sent you healthy vegetables and olive oil in > which to cook them'.>> And Satan brought forth deep fried coconut king prawns, butter-dipped > lobster chunks and chicken fried steak, so big it needed its own > platter, and Man's cholesterol went through the roof.>> Then God brought forth the potato; naturally low in fat and brimming > with potassium and good nutrition.>> Then Satan peeled off the healthy skin and sliced the

starchy centre > into chips and deep-fried them in animal fats adding copious > quantities of salt. And Man put on more pounds. God then brought forth > running shoes so that his Children might lose those extra pounds.>> And Satan came forth with a cable TV with remote control so Man would > not have to toil changing the channels. And Man and Woman laughed and > cried before the flickering light and started wearing stretch jogging > suits.>> Then God gave le an beef so that Man might consume fewer calories and > still satisfy his appetite.>> And Satan created Mcs and the 99 cent double cheeseburger. Then > Satan said 'You want fries with that?' and Man replied, 'Yes,and > super size 'em'. And Satan said, 'It is good.' And Man andWoman went > into cardiac arrest.>> God sighed ......... and created quadruple by-pass

surgery.>> And then ............ Satan chuckled and created the National Health > Service.> /*> /THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION/>> */After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the > final word on nutrition and health.:>> 1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.> 2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.> 3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks > than us.> 4.. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer > heart attacks than us.> 5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer > fewer heart attacks than us.> 6. The French eat foie-gras, full fat cheese and drink red wine and > suffer fewer heart attacks than us>> CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is

> apparently what kills you.

Guest guest

After years of fighting fat, I am now taking a drug to stimulate my appetite. I would gladly exchange this horrible nausea for 50 pounds any day.

By the way, I loved this.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> > > > > ---:> >> > For all of you folks who may be watching your food intake, as I am, > > this is very interesting! P> > > > > > *Subject:* Re : God & Satan> >> > */In /**/the beginning God covered the earth with broccoli, > > cauliflower and spinach, with green, yellow and red vegetables of all > > kinds so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.> >> > Then using God's bountiful gifts, Satan created Dairy Ice Cream and > > Magnums. And Satan said, 'You want hot fudge with that? And Man said, > > 'Yes!' And Woman said, 'I'll have one too with chocolate> chips'. And > > lo they gained 10 pounds.> >> > And God created the healthy yoghurt that woman might keep the figure > > that man found so fair.> >> > And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat and sugar from the > > cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 12 to size 14.> >> > So God said, 'Try my fresh green salad'. And Satan presented Blue > > Cheese dressing and garlic croutons on the side. And Man and Woman > > unfastened their belts following the repast.> >> > God then said 'I have sent you healthy vegetables and olive oil in > > which to cook them'.> >> > And Satan brought forth deep fried coconut king prawns, butter-dipped > > lobster chunks and chicken fried steak, so big it needed its own > > platter, and Man's cholesterol went through the roof.> >> > Then God brought forth the potato; naturally low in fat and brimming > > with potassium and good nutrition.> >> > Then Satan peeled off the healthy skin and sliced the starchy centre > > into chips and deep-fried them in animal fats adding copious > > quantities of salt. And Man put on more pounds. God then brought forth > > running shoes so that his Children might lose those extra pounds.> >> > And Satan came forth with a cable TV with remote control so Man would > > not have to toil changing the channels. And Man and Woman laughed and > > cried before the flickering light and started wearing stretch jogging > > suits.> >> > Then God gave le an beef so that Man might consume fewer calories and > > still satisfy his appetite.> >> > And Satan created Mcs and the 99 cent double cheeseburger. Then > > Satan said 'You want fries with that?' and Man replied, 'Yes,> and > > super size 'em'. And Satan said, 'It is good.' And Man and> Woman went > > into cardiac arrest.> >> > God sighed ......... and created quadruple by-pass surgery.> >> > And then ............ Satan chuckled and created the National Health > > Service.> > /*> > /THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION/> >> > */After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the > > final word on nutrition and health.:> >> > 1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.> > 2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.> > 3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks > > than us.> > 4.. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer > > heart attacks than us.> > 5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer > > fewer heart attacks than us.> > 6. The French eat foie-gras, full fat cheese and drink red wine and > > suffer fewer heart attacks than us> >> > CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is > > apparently what kills you.>

Guest guest

STARTED MY DAY RIGHT OFF HERE ! HAHAHHA

MARY LOU IPF '02

>

>

>

>

>

> ---:

> >

> > For all of you folks who may be watching your food intake, as I

am,

> > this is very interesting! P

> >

> >

> > *Subject:* Re : God & Satan

> >

> > */In /**/the beginning God covered the earth with broccoli,

> > cauliflower and spinach, with green, yellow and red vegetables of

all

> > kinds so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

> >

> > Then using God's bountiful gifts, Satan created Dairy Ice Cream

and

> > Magnums. And Satan said, 'You want hot fudge with that? And Man

said,

> > 'Yes!' And Woman said, 'I'll have one too with chocolate

> chips'. And

> > lo they gained 10 pounds.

> >

> > And God created the healthy yoghurt that woman might keep the

figure

> > that man found so fair.

> >

> > And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat and sugar from

the

> > cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 12 to size 14.

> >

> > So God said, 'Try my fresh green salad'. And Satan presented Blue

> > Cheese dressing and garlic croutons on the side. And Man and

Woman

> > unfastened their belts following the repast.

> >

> > God then said 'I have sent you healthy vegetables and olive oil

in

> > which to cook them'.

> >

> > And Satan brought forth deep fried coconut king prawns, butter-

dipped

> > lobster chunks and chicken fried steak, so big it needed its own

> > platter, and Man's cholesterol went through the roof.

> >

> > Then God brought forth the potato; naturally low in fat and

brimming

> > with potassium and good nutrition.

> >

> > Then Satan peeled off the healthy skin and sliced the starchy

centre

> > into chips and deep-fried them in animal fats adding copious

> > quantities of salt. And Man put on more pounds. God then brought

forth

> > running shoes so that his Children might lose those extra pounds.

> >

> > And Satan came forth with a cable TV with remote control so Man

would

> > not have to toil changing the channels. And Man and Woman laughed

and

> > cried before the flickering light and started wearing stretch

jogging

> > suits.

> >

> > Then God gave le an beef so that Man might consume fewer calories

and

> > still satisfy his appetite.

> >

> > And Satan created Mcs and the 99 cent double cheeseburger.

Then

> > Satan said 'You want fries with that?' and Man replied, 'Yes,

> and

> > super size 'em'. And Satan said, 'It is good.' And Man and

> Woman went

> > into cardiac arrest.

> >

> > God sighed ......... and created quadruple by-pass surgery.

> >

> > And then ............ Satan chuckled and created the National

Health

> > Service.

> > /*

> > /THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION/

> >

> > */After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's

the

> > final word on nutrition and health.:

> >

> > 1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks