RemedySpot.com

Grace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 9 LPM 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 60 > Amazing Grace, > *After living what I felt was a decent" life, my time on earth cameto > the end.*> *> The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting room > of what I thought to be a court house.*>> *> The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by > the defense table.*> *> As I looked around I saw the "prosecutor."*> *> He was a villainous looking gent who snarled

as he stared at me.*> *> He definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen.*> *> I sat down and looked to my left and there sat My Attorney,> a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed so familiar to> me, I felt I knew Him.*> *> The corner door flew open and there appeared the Judge in full> flowing robes.*>> *> He commanded an awesome presence as He moved across the room I> couldn't take my eyes off of Him.*> *> As He took His seat behind the bench, He said, "Let us begin."*> *> The prosecutor rose and said,*> *> "My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this woman> belongs in hell."*> *> He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole,> and In the past when I cheated others Satan told of other horrible> Perversions that were once in my life and the

more he spoke, the further> down in my seat I sank. *> *> I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own> Attorney, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely> forgotten about.*> *> As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about> me, I was equally upset at My Attorney who sat there silently not> Offering any form of defense at all.*> *> I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some> good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harmI'd> done?*> *> Satan finished with a fury and said, "This woman belongs in hell,> she is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person> who can prove otherwise."*> *> When it was His turn, My Attorney first asked if He might> approach the bench.*>> *> The Judge allowed this

over the strong objection of Satan,> and beckoned Him to come forward.*> *> As He got up and started walking, I was able to see Him in> His full splendor and majesty.*> *> I realized why He seemed so familiar; this was Jesus> representing me, my Lord and my Savior.* > * *> *He stopped at the bench and softly said to the Judge, "Hi,> Dad," and then He turned to address the court.*> *> "Satan was correct in saying that this woman had sinned,> I won't deny any of these allegations.*> *> And, yes, the wage of sin is death, and this woman deserves to be> punished."*> *> Jesus took a deep breath and turned to His Father with> outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so > that this person might have eternal life! and she has accepted Me as her> Savior, so she is Mine." *> *> My

Lord continued with, "Her name is written in the Book of Life,> and no one can snatch her from Me.*> *> Satan still does not understand yet.> This woman is not to be given justice, but rather mercy."*> *> As Jesus sat down,*> *> He quietly paused, looked at His Father and said,> "There is nothing else that needs to be done."*> *> "I've done it all."*> *> The Judge lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down.> The following words bellowed from His lips.*> *> "This woman is free."*> *> The penalty for her has already been paid in full.*> *> "Case dismissed."*> *> As my Lord led me away, I could hear Satan ranting and raving,> "I won't give up, I will win the next one." I asked Jesus asHe gave> me my instructions where to go next, "Have you ever lost acase?" *> *>

Christ lovingly smiled and said,*> *> "Everyone that has come to Me and asked Me to represent them> has received the same verdict as you,*> *> ~Paid In Full~*> *> "Stop telling God how big your storm is.> Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"*

Guest guest

Thanks !

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Grace

P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 9 LPM 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 60

> Amazing Grace, > *After living what I felt was a decent" life, my time on earth cameto > the end.*> *> The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting room > of what I thought to be a court house.*>> *> The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by > the defense table.*> *> As I looked around I saw the "prosecutor. "*> *> He was a villainous looking gent who snarled

as he stared at me.*> *> He definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen.*> *> I sat down and looked to my left and there sat My Attorney,> a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed so familiar to> me, I felt I knew Him.*> *> The corner door flew open and there appeared the Judge in full> flowing robes.*>> *> He commanded an awesome presence as He moved across the room I> couldn't take my eyes off of Him.*> *> As He took His seat behind the bench, He said, "Let us begin."*> *> The prosecutor rose and said,*> *> "My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this woman> belongs in hell."*> *> He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole,> and In the past when I cheated others Satan told of other horrible> Perversions that were once in my life and the

more he spoke, the further> down in my seat I sank. *> *> I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own> Attorney, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely> forgotten about.*> *> As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about> me, I was equally upset at My Attorney who sat there silently not> Offering any form of defense at all.*> *> I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some> good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harmI'd> done?*> *> Satan finished with a fury and said, "This woman belongs in hell,> she is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person> who can prove otherwise."*> *> When it was His turn, My Attorney first asked if He might> approach the bench.*>> *> The Judge allowed this

over the strong objection of Satan,> and beckoned Him to come forward.*> *> As He got up and started walking, I was able to see Him in> His full splendor and majesty.*> *> I realized why He seemed so familiar; this was Jesus> representing me, my Lord and my Savior.* > * *> *He stopped at the bench and softly said to the Judge, "Hi,> Dad," and then He turned to address the court.*> *> "Satan was correct in saying that this woman had sinned,> I won't deny any of these allegations. *> *> And, yes, the wage of sin is death, and this woman deserves to be> punished."*> *> Jesus took a deep breath and turned to His Father with> outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so > that this person might have eternal life! and she has accepted Me as her> Savior, so she is Mine." *> *> My

Lord continued with, "Her name is written in the Book of Life,> and no one can snatch her from Me.*> *> Satan still does not understand yet.> This woman is not to be given justice, but rather mercy."*> *> As Jesus sat down,*> *> He quietly paused, looked at His Father and said,> "There is nothing else that needs to be done."*> *> "I've done it all."*> *> The Judge lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down.> The following words bellowed from His lips.*> *> "This woman is free."*> *> The penalty for her has already been paid in full.*> *> "Case dismissed."*> *> As my Lord led me away, I could hear Satan ranting and raving,> "I won't give up, I will win the next one." I asked Jesus asHe gave> me my instructions where to go next, "Have you ever lost acase?" *> *>

Christ lovingly smiled and said,*> *> "Everyone that has come to Me and asked Me to represent them> has received the same verdict as you,*> *> ~Paid In Full~*> *> "Stop telling God how big your storm is.> Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"*