RemedySpot.com

I met Jon & Teri----

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welllll, I gotta tell the real story ---when I got to the motel to meet Jon & Teri, I arrived a little early and there were two people out in the pool that didn't have any clothes on---Now I'm not saying it was Jon and Teri-----but I know they wern't Arizonians, and I ain't never been to Texas------I don't think all them Texans look alike----do they?

It was kind of a shock when I first saw Jon---he looked exactly like a fellow I knew that went into the Government Witness Protection Program the same time that I did. Knowing that he had spent time in the military I was almost positive it was him and he must have recognized me as he seemed a little nervous. So I flashed him the secret signal (1 cough), that us (GWPP) members have and he responded with the appropriate amount of coughs that confirmed our brotherhood.

All kidding aside ----it was great meeting Jon and Teri, we talked, coughed and laughed for about 6 hours before I had to leave ------but you can't believe in that short time, how we straightened our kids out, raised our grandkids, did some wood-working, and solved most of the worlds problem. When I left and started thinking about the visit---I remembered reading about Bruces trips and enjoyment over meeting Board members and all I can say with my limited vocabulary is "RIGHT ON BRUCE," ---if we have the opportunity to meet each other do it---if you don't have the opportunity do it anyway!!!!

It was my first experience to meet a board member and thanks Jon and Teri for making it a positive experience!! Can't wait for the next time.

G.

I won't tell about the pool--- if you don't tell "you know who" what I said about her--OK?