Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ze,

I know you said, you needed more O2...Did you enjoy the experience of being

outdoors in the nature?

Hugs Irene

Ze's group hug

Hi all,

I'm back from my weekends camping. It wasn't a resounding success as I found I needed to be on a higher O2 level over night and as it was so very hot and humid, I needed to be higher during the day, so I was tethered to the tent in order to conserve my O2. Oh well, a lesson has been learned. It hasn't put me off of camping, just taught me that I need to take more O2 and possibly more pillows.

Joyce J, have a welcome from across the pond, although I'm sorry you had to find us. I hope you get as much support here as I have. They're damn good at propping you up when you need it.

Tammy, it's good to see you posting again xx

Joyce D, Keep up that belief. Sometimes I think the amount of tablets I have to take is a meal in itself. I'm still thinking of you and sending you much love and strength.

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

Zena,

Well, resounding success it may not have been but at least you were able to stay the weekend and not have to come home in the middle. I remember the first time I traveled after I was on O2. It was really a learning experience and it helped me figure out what to do the next time I ventured out.

I know it's been hotter than usual over there, do you think that affected your sats?

In any case, welcome back....I'm so happy you got to do it!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Ze's group hug

Hi all,

I'm back from my weekends camping. It wasn't a resounding success as I found I needed to be on a higher O2 level over night and as it was so very hot and humid, I needed to be higher during the day, so I was tethered to the tent in order to conserve my O2. Oh well, a lesson has been learned. It hasn't put me off of camping, just taught me that I need to take more O2 and possibly more pillows.

Joyce J, have a welcome from across the pond, although I'm sorry you had to find us. I hope you get as much support here as I have. They're damn good at propping you up when you need it.

Tammy, it's good to see you posting again xx

Joyce D, Keep up that belief. Sometimes I think the amount of tablets I have to take is a meal in itself. I'm still thinking of you and sending you much love and strength.

Guest guest

MB, the weather has affected my sats hugely. The weather broke last night and we had a little bit of a storm, but I'm able to breathe today and my sats are back to normal. Hurrah, I can do things today. I am, however, cold! lol

Why are we brits constantly talking about the weather? Because it always changes!

Love Ze xx>> Zena,> Well, resounding success it may not have been but at least you were able to stay the weekend and not have to come home in the middle. I remember the first time I traveled after I was on O2. It was really a learning experience and it helped me figure out what to do the next time I ventured out. > I know it's been hotter than usual over there, do you think that affected your sats? > In any case, welcome back....I'm so happy you got to do it!!> Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > Ze's group hug> > > Hi all,> I'm back from my weekends camping. It wasn't a resounding success as I found I needed to be on a higher O2 level over night and as it was so very hot and humid, I needed to be higher during the day, so I was tethered to the tent in order to conserve my O2. Oh well, a lesson has been learned. It hasn't put me off of camping, just taught me that I need to take more O2 and possibly more pillows. > Joyce J, have a welcome from across the pond, although I'm sorry you had to find us. I hope you get as much support here as I have. They're damn good at propping you up when you need it.> Tammy, it's good to see you posting again xx> Joyce D, Keep up that belief. Sometimes I think the amount of tablets I have to take is a meal in itself. I'm still thinking of you and sending you much love and strength.> >

Guest guest

Hi Ze,

I'm glad to hear your sats are back to normal. I know my sister hates the British weather

because when she was in Britain it constantly rained.

Even here when it's cold from winter, we want summer...summer comes around with its heat

etc...were is cold or rain...we cannot never decide on weather, it's true though it changes from

day to day IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Ze's group hug> > > Hi all,> I'm back from my weekends camping. It wasn't a resounding success as I found I needed to be on a higher O2 level over night and as it was so very hot and humid, I needed to be higher during the day, so I was tethered to the tent in order to conserve my O2. Oh well, a lesson has been learned. It hasn't put me off of camping, just taught me that I need to take more O2 and possibly more pillows. > Joyce J, have a welcome from across the pond, although I'm sorry you had to find us. I hope you get as much support here as I have. They're damn good at propping you up when you need it.> Tammy, it's good to see you posting again xx> Joyce D, Keep up that belief. Sometimes I think the amount of tablets

I have to take is a meal in itself. I'm still thinking of you and sending you much love and strength.> >

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!