RemedySpot.com

Re: Had a wonderful time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kathy,

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time for your 60th birthday. All the Best at

Shands.

Irene

Had a wonderful time

Morning Everybody,My 60th birthday day was wonderful. We were if Ft. Lauderdale to take our son and his family out to dinner Thursday night and then Jim and I got up at 4;40 am to watch daybreak and the sun rise.......outstand ing...... .......then after breakfast we drove across the state to Venice, Fl. We looked around this historic town for a little while (i wouldlove to live there) and then went to the hotel to rest. That evening , we went to Sharkey's ( on the pier) for dinner.we had a window seat and a beautiful view of the beautiful sunset. I was humbled..... .....And denise was "right on" when she said it was a soul soothing moment. To see the sun rise and the sunset over the ocean and the Gulf on the same day was a perfect gift!!.Now back to "reality" and waiting to talk with Shands and getting 2 suitcases packed...... ......one for each car.Take care, thanks for all of

your wishes and hope you all have an easy breathing day.Kathy....flpf.......... ...4/07

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

Kathy,

I'm envious but so thankful that you had this wonderful weekend. Sunrise and sunset over the ocean are so breathtaking. I love it.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Morning Everybody,> > My 60th birthday day was wonderful. We were if Ft. Lauderdale to take > our son and his family out to dinner Thursday night and then Jim and > I got up at 4;40 am to watch daybreak and the sun > rise.......outstanding.............then after breakfast we drove > across the state to Venice, Fl. We looked around this historic town > for a little while (i wouldlove to live there) and then went to the > hotel to rest. That evening , we went to Sharkey's ( on the pier) for > dinner.we had a window seat and a beautiful view of the beautiful > sunset. I was humbled..........And denise was "right on" when she > said it was a soul soothing moment. To see the sun rise and the > sunset over the ocean and the Gulf on the same day was a perfect > gift!!.> > Now back to "reality" and waiting to talk with Shands and getting 2 > suitcases packed............one for each car.> > Take care, thanks for all of your wishes and hope you all have an > easy breathing day.> > Kathy....fl> pf.............4/07>

Guest guest

Kathy ... I want you to know my best wishes are with you as you go to Shands!

I'll be watching the board for your results.

Your birth-day sounds like it was a good day!

Keep on keepin' on.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Had a wonderful time

Morning Everybody,My 60th birthday day was wonderful. We were if Ft. Lauderdale to take our son and his family out to dinner Thursday night and then Jim and I got up at 4;40 am to watch daybreak and the sun rise.......outstanding.............then after breakfast we drove across the state to Venice, Fl. We looked around this historic town for a little while (i wouldlove to live there) and then went to the hotel to rest. That evening , we went to Sharkey's ( on the pier) for dinner.we had a window seat and a beautiful view of the beautiful sunset. I was humbled..........And denise was "right on" when she said it was a soul soothing moment. To see the sun rise and the sunset over the ocean and the Gulf on the same day was a perfect gift!!.Now back to "reality" and waiting to talk with Shands and getting 2 suitcases packed............one for each car.Take care, thanks for all of your wishes and hope you all have an easy breathing day.Kathy....flpf.............4/07

Guest guest

Hi Kathy,

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your birthday. And WOW, just wow to being able to see the sun rise and the sun set over the water. There simply isn't anything in nature much more beautiful, lucky you

Love Ze xx>> Morning Everybody,> > My 60th birthday day was wonderful. We were if Ft. Lauderdale to take > our son and his family out to dinner Thursday night and then Jim and > I got up at 4;40 am to watch daybreak and the sun > rise.......outstanding.............then after breakfast we drove > across the state to Venice, Fl. We looked around this historic town > for a little while (i wouldlove to live there) and then went to the > hotel to rest. That evening , we went to Sharkey's ( on the pier) for > dinner.we had a window seat and a beautiful view of the beautiful > sunset. I was humbled..........And denise was "right on" when she > said it was a soul soothing moment. To see the sun rise and the > sunset over the ocean and the Gulf on the same day was a perfect > gift!!.> > Now back to "reality" and waiting to talk with Shands and getting 2 > suitcases packed............one for each car.> > Take care, thanks for all of your wishes and hope you all have an > easy breathing day.> > Kathy....fl> pf.............4/07>

Guest guest

Thanks Ze,

It was really a humbling experience at the beaauty of both!

take care,.

Kathy..fl

pf.4/07

> >

> > Morning Everybody,

> >

> > My 60th birthday day was wonderful. We were if Ft. Lauderdale to

take

> > our son and his family out to dinner Thursday night and then Jim

and

> > I got up at 4;40 am to watch daybreak and the sun

> > rise.......outstanding.............then after breakfast we drove

> > across the state to Venice, Fl. We looked around this historic

town

> > for a little while (i wouldlove to live there) and then went to

the

> > hotel to rest. That evening , we went to Sharkey's ( on the pier)

for

> > dinner.we had a window seat and a beautiful view of the beautiful

> > sunset. I was humbled..........And denise was " right on " when she

> > said it was a soul soothing moment. To see the sun rise and the

> > sunset over the ocean and the Gulf on the same day was a perfect

> > gift!!.

> >

> > Now back to " reality " and waiting to talk with Shands and getting

> > suitcases packed............one for each car.

> >

> > Take care, thanks for all of your wishes and hope you all have an

> > easy breathing day.

> >

> > Kathy....fl

> > pf.............4/07

> >

>