RemedySpot.com

Re: Something to make you smile and cool you off too!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Late yesterday afternoon there was a rabbit outside my front door in the

grass. It was between my apartment door and the parking lot. We stood on

the sidewalk, less than ten feet from it just watching it. It would eat

a little grass, look around, move a little. It wasn't one bit disturbed

by people, by car doors, by cars moving, by anything. There are several

throughout the complex and all are just as tame and unconcerned by the

activity. It didn't run under any sprinklers (although don't know what

it did last night when they were on) but it was such a nice simple

pleasure just watching it.

>

> Hi,

> My aunt sent me this, it's adorable and cools me off just watching it

too! Take a Mama moose, two baby moose and a sprinkler and you get fun!!

>

> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yNy9jTeolUkBeth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

Guest guest

I live in the city of Decatur. Across the street and down a hill is a small river. Recently I have had two fawns laying in my back yard. I have a big back yard and no pets so it is empty except for wild animals. These two fawns have been there in the morning, the afternoon and in the evening, not everyday but several. They will watch you closely if you go out of the house but not run unless you make a lot of noise or move quickly toward them. They are really kind of interesting to watch. It is amazing how still they can sit - they look like figurines at times.

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

Late yesterday afternoon there was a rabbit outside my front door in thegrass. It was between my apartment door and the parking lot. We stood onthe sidewalk, less than ten feet from it just watching it. It would eata little grass, look around, move a little. It wasn't one bit disturbedby people, by car doors, by cars moving, by anything. There are severalthroughout the complex and all are just as tame and unconcerned by theactivity. It didn't run under any sprinklers (although don't know whatit did last night when they were on) but it was such a nice simplepleasure just watching it.>> Hi,> My aunt sent me this, it's adorable and cools me off just watching ittoo! Take a Mama

moose, two baby moose and a sprinkler and you get fun!!>> http://ca.youtube. com/watch? v=yNy9jTeolUkMar yBeth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>> Change everything. Love and Forgive>

Guest guest

And I have.........a skunk. He, or she, is beautiful. An albino, snow white, with a black strip down his/her back and tail. He/she is there in the early morning on the lawn digging and eating - maybe grubs since we had a Japanese beetle infection last year. Very polite, too. Hasn't raised his/her tail once. Of course, I stand back a bit.

When a kid, I had a baby skunk as a pet. He had been deoderized, soemthing like a vasectomy. The odor glands where clipped. He curled up in a ball and rolled everywhere. Very funny to watch. He died of a cold. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Late yesterday afternoon there was a rabbit outside my front door in thegrass. It was between my apartment door and the parking lot. We stood onthe sidewalk, less than ten feet from it just watching it. It would eata little grass, look around, move a little. It wasn't one bit disturbedby people, by car doors, by cars moving, by anything. There are severalthroughout the complex and all are just as tame and unconcerned by theactivity. It didn't run under any sprinklers (although don't know whatit did last night when they were on) but it was such a nice simplepleasure just watching it.>> Hi,> My aunt sent me this, it's adorable and cools me off just watching ittoo! Take a Mama

moose, two baby moose and a sprinkler and you get fun!!>> http://ca.youtube. com/watch? v=yNy9jTeolUkMar yBeth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>> Change everything. Love and Forgive>