RemedySpot.com

Illusion Removal Program Meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Illusion Removal Program Meditation Mighty I Am Presence; I call you forth now and ask by the grace of God, Djwhal Khul for a permanent assignment on the core fear matrix removal program and the all-inclusive misleading/Illusory matrix program, from now to be placed on all that is me, as well as and not limited to my bodies, fields, parts, particles all the way through all planes, levels, worlds, dimensions, all the frequencies, all of me, until I fully ascend in the Light.I request the removal of emotions and reactions and suffering that are all coming from illusionary negative ego, lower self, fear based programs separative programs, selfish programming, glamor, illusion and Maya. Depression, grief and sadness, resentment and unforgiveness...All present, past and future fears...I request the removal of all fears of lack...Fears that you are not going to make it...Remove all fear consciousness and replace it with a consciousness of safety...Replace it with core Love...Mighty I AM Presence annihilate all doubt and fear in me.I AM free from all doubt and fear - cause, effect, record and memory!I AM the visible tangible Presence of the Ascended Masters for which I call!We thank Thee,I AM that I AM.OM.(Repeat a minimum of 3 times, and any opportunity you get.)Illusion Program removal meditation This meditation is adapted from Doctor Stone's mediations.Humanity Healing is sponsoring a Global Meditation on the Summer Solstice with Jacqui to help individuals break through the illusions that blind them. Many believe that all that is necessary to raise Humanity to a higher level is to send Love and Light to the Energetic Grid surrounding Earth, or to work on only raising one’s own vibration. These are both very important, but remember that we are of this world even as we try to raise it. It is hard to raise another when they are pinned in place by hunger or fear.There is no cost to participate, but in acknowledgment of our connection to others, we ask that you donate to a charity of your choice. If you are unsure, please consider the Humanity Healing fund raising efforts for the International Burmese Monks Association through Avaaz for the victims of Hurricane Nargis.https://secure.avaaz.org/en/burma_cyclone/77.phpIf you wish to do the Meditation on your own, the video and text are above. Please use them with our Blessing. If you wish to join us on our teleconference, the information is:9pm EST on June 20th, 2008The Dial-in Number is (218) 339-2626Access code: 505044 The guidelines for the Meditation are in the following video:If you have any questions, please contact us at the email below.We look forward to you joining us! If you are interested in learning more about this and other initatives, please visit us at:Humanity Healing Foundation on NingMuch Metta,Humanity Healingwww..netEmail: contact@...