RemedySpot.com

Re: Welcome Back Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welcome Back Bruce, I'm glad you're home and safe. Missed you so much!

Hugs Irene

Welcome Back Bruce

Bruce,

So glad that you made it home safely. We missed you. Catch up. Rest up. Remember good memories. You and Beth both looked great in your picture. You must have just eaten!!!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Bruce... welcome home. You were surely missed!

I well understand your disappointment when reading the latest flame on our board. I dreaded turning on the computer this morning because I didn't want to read more about this sore subject.

I had decided I would not write any more about it...if I think I'm right, wrong or indifferent.

What were some of the highlights of your trip? Well besides lunch w/ Beth!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Welcome Back Bruce

Bruce,

So glad that you made it home safely. We missed you. Catch up. Rest up. Remember good memories. You and Beth both looked great in your picture. You must have just eaten!!!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16