RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ruth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ruth Welcome, I cannot help you much but I am a pretty good listener. I do not take meds or anything. Just inhaler. Sorry you are here !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

looking for information & friends> > > > > > > > > hi Everyone,just wanted to drop in and say hello..I have read > some > > of > > > your post and found them very interesting. Hope you didn't mind.> > > I was introduced to PF years ago. I am on oxygen.> > > I can tell my breathing is getting a lot worse. > > > My dh has had

COPD for years, and i have been takeing care of > him. > > > So if i get really bad then we will be in bad shape.> > > This computer is the only friend I have to the out side world.I'm > > not > > > really good on it but i do like to visit and learn what I can.> > > Thanks for shareing with me,> > >> >>

Guest guest

Ruth, My Pleasure ! I am glad you have found them as well. I get a lot of information here from positings to help me better decide what is better for me in my situation. As you will soon find out I have no options open to me so I take the road less traveled and use natural alternatives which are better suited for all my medical conditions. Every one's imput helps me find better resources for me. I pray you will learn a lot here, you will find the support you need.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

looking for information & friends> > > > > > > > > > > > hi Everyone,just wanted to drop in and say hello..I have read > > some > > > of > > > > your post and found them very interesting. Hope you didn't mind.> > > > I was introduced to PF years ago. I am on oxygen.> > > > I can tell my breathing is getting a lot worse. > > > > My dh has had COPD for years, and i have been takeing care of > > him. > > > > So if i get really bad then we will be in bad shape.> > > > This computer is the only friend I have to the out side > world.I'm > > > not > > > > really good on it but i do like to visit and learn what I can.> > > > Thanks for shareing with me,> > > >>

> >> >>